💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Helxig

taylor-variants.jpg

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 17

Galagala

Always like snake.... I know I'm right.

Siena
Posted (edited)

Is she okay? Like her extreme lack of self awareness is concerning 

Edited by Siena

Zedd

Hope she gets stuck in The Vault when she goes there to prepare new albums for release :laughga:

• LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1

SlaeUrAnus

I truly hope this backfires in the future.

This amount of greed is ridiculous :patrizia:

In my messy era.
  • Like 3

NATAH
5 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I hope she releases more variants to spite you and the haters. In fact I wish Gaga will feed us like this soon

no you don't, why would you want music to be more expensive and filled with FOMO? the boot licking is weird

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Chromatography
8 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I hope she releases more variants to spite you and the haters. In fact I wish Gaga will feed us like this soon

i hope not. i would unstan immediately. Gaga’s shameless cash grabs have already put a sour taste in my mouth, this is on another level

• Thanks 2

POPANEINONEONE

Plus Kim is good

Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much

WhiteWitch
16 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

it most probably was. remember when she said kanye didnt ask for permission of a song. then when kanye came with a recorded call she changed her statement to he didnt ask permission for a specific part and then acted like the victim when people started calling her a snake

Remember that Kim edited that video

blzr

As long as there are fools buying these variants there will be exploiters selling those variants.

Ziggy
2 hours ago, WhiteWitch said:

Remember that Kim edited that video

At the end of the day, both parties were able to benefit from that press so it’s w/e to me tbh

• Thanks 1

Anderson123

How funny that every time there's a new Twitter or Instagram post about those variants it's filled with people tired of it while the fans buying the copies just remain quiet. The amount of releases so far and this girl is for sure saving the Anthology 4 LPs for something big blocking her istg.

culturalbaptism

I was done with Taylor Swift after 4 tracks into this 30 track album. Sorry but I prefer quality over quantity. Midnights is great in its 13 standard tracks. Enough already. This is getting really desperate.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

RudraCNG
21 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

The most pathetic album coming with these strategies. I know she’s aware that people are reacting to this and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just doing this for Reputation TV. Some people are truly obsessed with having hATerS. 

Yeah, I think she's doing it on purpose for Reputation TV too. She's so annoying :madge:

• Teletubby changed the title to Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again