Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

Next step is to make the album a McDonald's Happy Meal toy.

Something something idk

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2024 at 10:41 PM, hieronymus said:

Oh please. Nobody is tearing down "women succeeding." We're tearing down a self-victimizing uber-capitalist misogynist who's using insane business tactics to hyper inflate a beyond mediocre album.

The fact that Taylor dated and then devoted most of an album to Matt Healy is proof that she gives zero f*cks about other women or anyone else for that matter.

So you’re using her dating life & business tactics as validation to tear her down, got it. Sounds like it’s definitely based on the album & not at all based on your opinion of her as a person :derpga: if she wants to release another 10 variants OH WELL like you’re angry cause she’s releasing variants of an album, get over it. Unhinged that you’d even call her a misogynist lmao

Edited by beaublue

hieronymus
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, beaublue said:

So you’re using her dating life & business tactics as validation to tear her down, got it. Sounds like it’s definitely based on the album & not at all based on your opinion of her as a person

It's both.

Edited by hieronymus
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, beaublue said:

So you’re using her dating life & business tactics as validation to tear her down, got it. Sounds like it’s definitely based on the album & not at all based on your opinion of her as a person :derpga: if she wants to release another 10 variants OH WELL like you’re angry cause she’s releasing variants of an album, get over it. Unhinged that you’d even call her a misogynist lmao

taylor swift being a woman doesn't put her above criticism

her business strategy is shitty and predatory and has done major damage to her image. a lot of people here who were casual/indifferent fans have completely soured towards her and rightfully so

in a world of rising living costs, bleeding your stans dry is NOT the move

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 3

Teletubby
Posted (edited)

Update:

@River:ororomunroe:

Edited by Teletubby
i ❤️
  • LMAO 16
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

King of the Fall

The McDonalds of pop music strikes again to milk her deluded stans of even more money

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • LMAO 3

• Teletubby changed the title to Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again
GagaGame

The McDonalds of pop indeed

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • Like 1

Blackout19

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

Agunimon

there are at least 11 tracks from standard remaining that do not have acoustic version variants so expect at least that many more

• LMAO 7
  • Sad 4

NATAH

her precious bank account must have dropped 1 cent below a billion dollars, poor thing

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 3

Anderson123
22 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Update:

@River:ororomunroe:

:icant:

I don't even feel bad for the fans that keep supporting this circus.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

A Very Gaga Holida
21 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

The McDonalds of pop indeed

Everybody says that but objectively, the McDonald’s of music is Rihanna. Or at least, was. As much as I love Rih, she always followed the trends, always made fast-food music. Taylor is musically basic and doesn’t take risks, but she just doesn’t deserve to be called “the McDonald’s of music.” She’s eventually the Subway.:ohwell:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Everybody says that but objectively, the McDonald’s of music is Rihanna. Or at least, was. As much as I love Rih, she always followed the trends, always made fast-food music. Taylor is musically basic and doesn’t take risks, but she just doesn’t deserve to be called “the McDonald’s of music.” She’s eventually the Subway.:ohwell:

Wrong. Taylor is the Taco Bell of pop. She actually puts out new menu items. 

• LMAO 7

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

I've seen people call her the Marvel of Pop music and that fits her more. I want whatever vitamins she's taking to have released 4 brand new albums and 4 re-recorded albums since Chromatica and still having to do 4 hour shows. :air: