Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Would This Have Been A Cool Idea?

Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

Molly Aphrodite

I was just thinking about Gaga and the BTWB and everyone she takes backstage and this idea hit me.

What if the robe she wears at the end of the show (for EoG and sometimes MTN) started off all white in the beginning of the tour, but then every time she took people backstage they got to sign it?

The keyholder, their guest(s), everyone she pulls on stage. They all get to sign their name on some part of it (anywhere, inside and out) and by the end of the tour it was all covered in signatures and it could represent Gaga/the tour's legacy?

What do you guys think?

Yes.

Edit: I also think she should have the piano go around the runway. Can't be that hard. :nails:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

That's a great idea! Somebody show her this thread so she can do it in the ARTPOP Ball :flutter: (but some assholes would make a huge signature and steal space :blehga:)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

heavymlover

It's Versace though :lolgaga:

Jk, that would be really nice. I guess that's the function of the huge Monster Pit key she has.

Molly Aphrodite

Would she be standing there naked while they signed it?

Well she wears that gold/black thing under it every show.. :flop:

Would she be standing there naked while they signed it?

Like that's a problem to Gaga :laughga:

Cappuccino

I was just thinking about Gaga and the BTWB and everyone she takes backstage and this idea hit me.

What if the robe she wears at the end of the show (for EoG and sometimes MTN) started off all white in the beginning of the tour, but then every time she took people backstage they got to sign it?

The keyholder, their guest(s), everyone she pulls on stage. They all get to sign their name on some part of it (anywhere, inside and out) and by the end of the tour it was all covered in signatures and it could represent Gaga/the tour's legacy?

What do you guys think?

hey :). Cool idea, but it wouldnt look nice -,-

Archived