💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Confirming LG7 is a different genre ?

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

gagzus

I think she’d be foolish to not have Pop be the main genre of the album with INFLUENCES of other genres more in the style of Born This Way or ARTPOP id guess. 

If pop isn’t the main genre not only would she lose a lot of public and fan interest, but she’d be burying her talents as a Pop songwriter, that plus I can’t imagine Interscope allowing her to do a dramatic genre shift because she still has to make them money.

Ouranos

Hell yeah rock plz gimme iron maiden, ac/dc and Metallica vibes 🤞🏻

• Like 3

SimonBaetens

I hope she goes fully experimental 

• Like 4

Fck I luv Art
55 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

I'm not too familiar with Metal tbh. Have any of you's got any metal songs I can listen to I'm interested to delve into the genre. 

Omg imagine her collabing with Poppy or Babymetal :staymad:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Love 1

Fck I luv Art
41 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I think she’d be foolish to not have Pop be the main genre of the album with INFLUENCES of other genres more in the style of Born This Way or ARTPOP id guess. 

If pop isn’t the main genre not only would she lose a lot of public and fan interest, but she’d be burying her talents as a Pop songwriter, that plus I can’t imagine Interscope allowing her to do a dramatic genre shift because she still has to make them money.

I noticed that there's currently many trends of rock and metal music.

Also she will plays in Joker 2 so I guess it will give her a good promo for her next album. No matter if it is pop or rock, it could earn a lot of attention.

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

chathonnete

I think she means it will mix different genres, she will be playing with genres :holdmyhand:

• Thanks 1

Axl Jax
Posted (edited)

I think it will be a mix. Electronic pop, but with a rock undertone. Think The Prodigy. Songs like Firestarter, Smack my B**** up, etc

Edit: I'm sure I remember fans backstage listening to new music of hers saying it sounded like the Prodigy? This was a few years ago tho, maybe even before chromatica

Edited by Axl Jax
  • Like 1

alfio

The most important part of the poem, the last two lines, is very telling of what's to come for the little monstrosities and little managers.

She's deviating from her usual sound.

malzejar
1 hour ago, SimonBaetens said:

I hope she goes fully experimental 

I hope so too

• Like 1

Lextyr97
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, madmagical6 said:

I'm not too familiar with Metal tbh. Have any of you's got any metal songs I can listen to I'm interested to delve into the genre. 

I think it’s an acquired taste that I think I only got into because of Rock Band/Guitar Hero but that being said- some of the greatest music to ever bless my ears is from metal bands. One by Metallica honestly encapsulates how diverse and beautiful the genre can be. Starts very gently but then gets a bit harder at the second half. Love that song. Everything on Avenged Sevenfold, Nightmare, or City of Evil by Avenged Sevenfold I love love love. 

Edited by Lextyr97
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Getting closer to that rock/metal influenced alboom by the day :stupidoreo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

julz

Im ready :legend:i hope that LG7 dives into the sounds of any, if not all, of these performances.. if we're talking about rock or metal.

• YAAAS 4

Ophelia

ngl before last night I thought we will finally get a long overdue rockGa era. By what she has said, the art of intensity, I either see her going full on experimental pop (kind of like Bjork) or that she got even more into movie score composing.

Either way, I'm happy she's producing and having fun with the process again :heart:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

ActualPatient

avant garde PharmaPop?

rock opera a la Jesus of Chromatica?

emo punk baby bit*h?

country c*nt pop?

elevator music?

bim

I hope whatever it is we get long tracks from her. Average length of 4-5 minutes with one or two that are 7+, please 🥲