BUtterfield 8
Posted (edited)

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • YAAAS 3
  • Sad 1

Flippy

Love that V******* isn’t on it anymore! :tony:

Hopefully this season is much better than S1

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

ErickSlayyy
Posted (edited)

I’m so excited for this second season of Drag Race Mexico:firega:. First season was great but felt like they were shoving Cristian Peralta down our throats the whole season. Like she definitely got a winner edit. I also feel like some challenges she did okay in yet she would still win them. Yes I’m still salty about Matraka not winning this season but hopefully when an all stars season comes around she goes back. Gala varo had a great run too. I’m so pumped to meet the new girls. Also Valentina not coming back I think is a good choice. She could barely keep up with the Spanish. Lolita Banana definitely did the better job at hosting this show. 

Edited by ErickSlayyy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower

The spoiled cast is ****ing amazing. Can't wait for this season to premiere. 

Drop it

Magneto

Now that we have two franchises switching their hosts, I'd say a DR Holland reboot without Fred van Leer would be ah-may-sing!

Free my mind

LateToCult

I’m gonna say it…with Valentina gone, who will actually serve looks? :teenidle:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

MessyTop

Not feeling the new host, and I was never a fan of the Banana girl. Meh 

• Thanks 2

phantasmas

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :giveup::giveup: BRING BACK VALE AND HER BROKEN SPANISH

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

phantasmas

w/o Valentina, who's gonna bridge the gap between the No Sabo kids and the Sangre Pura idiots :giveup:

• Thanks 5

weed
Posted (edited)

Cristian deserved everything she got and Matraka was the “”“robbed””” young, cute, creative fan favorite.

Sad about Valentina but hopefully it’s for the best, there was some weird tension. 

love that yall overall liked Valentina there, I would’ve preferred Lolita switch out lmao but what’s done is done. 

Edited by weed
  • Like 2

Emvee

Valentina was the only one who served any looks and she wasn’t even a contestant :laughga:

• Like 2

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, weed said:

Cristian deserved everything she got and Matraka was the “”“robbed””” young, cute, creative fan favorite.

Sad about Valentina but hopefully it’s for the best, there was some weird tension. 

love that yall overall liked Valentina there, I would’ve preferred Lolita switch out lmao but what’s done is done. 

Love Miss Peralta down but i'm still bitter  :cyanlights:

Matraka is from my home state (Guanajuato) and I would die for her 

im literally about to cry omg :traumatica:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

ErickSlayyy
11 minutes ago, weed said:

Omg I thought I was the only one but yes I agree there was definitely some weird tension between Valentina and Lolita. Like idk it felt forced when they would interact on the judges panel. I think in the beginning you couldn’t really see it but definitely towards the end of the season there was some type of drama going on behind the scenes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

weed
Just now, ErickSlayyy said:

Omg I thought I was the only one but yes I agree there was definitely some weird tension between Valentina and Lolita. Like idk it felt forced when they would interact on the judges panel. I think in the beginning you couldn’t really see it but definitely towards the end of the season there was some type of drama going on behind the scenes. 

It was weiiirddd!! Made me uncomfortable sometimes lmaoo like they weren’t aware of each other’s ranking or idek.. it’s the only dual-hosted franchise right? Maybe not the best but we’ll see how it works with the new girl. 

• Like 1

CyanDante

Lol I watched the last season for Valentina and now she is the one who got replaced. :toofunny:

Lolita is kinda annoying to watch. :franminervini:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ