Wombat 508 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 To all my Jewish friends here, Shana Tova! 🍎🍯 For anyone unfamiliar with the holiday, Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. A time for reflection, renewal, family, and hopes for a sweet year ahead (amen). Wishing everybody’s families a happy, healthy, peaceful, and sweet New Year. May this new year bring you lots of joy, good health, success, and many reasons to celebrate. Happy Rosh Hashanah! ❤️ I've become a notorious being 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadownight 664 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 (edited) I think I'm dyslexic i read this as Hannah Montana. Also. Happy celebrations Edited September 11 by Shadownight 9 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guillaume Hamon 7,057 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 Happy Rosh Hashanah! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,659 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 this gregorian year has already been ugh enough i'd rather not a reprise in my other calendar system the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SavetheEarthNow 306 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 Murray Hill Boy (Max Cohen) is a fantastic comedian. I love his Jewish mom videos. 😂 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,381 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 Happy Rosh Hashanah to our Jewish members 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,440 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 Happy Rosh Hashana This year I'm all aloneeeee, my husband is at his mom, she's sick, and I'm taking care of our sick-ish dog (he's getting better), so maybe I'll just do it remotely with my dad, his husband and my sibling's families. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wombat 508 Posted September 11 Author Share Posted September 11 (edited) 6 hours ago, Shadownight said: I think I'm dyslexic i read this as Hannah Montana. Also. Happy celebrations Happy Hannah Montana! Edited September 11 by Wombat typo I've become a notorious being 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,241 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 1 hour ago, River said: Happy Rosh Hashana This year I'm all aloneeeee, my husband is at his mom, she's sick, and I'm taking care of our sick-ish dog (he's getting better), so maybe I'll just do it remotely with my dad, his husband and my sibling's families. Your dad is gay? 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zevapaparazzo 2,659 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 my side of the family never celebrated any of the jewish holidays aside from maybe a family visit or a somewhat secret mother&child talk on yom kippur but i'll always remember how my mum always got really irritable around rosh hashanah it always passes my mind around this time the continent of europe is so wide, dumb bitсh 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,440 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 34 minutes ago, Horny Chicken said: Your dad is gay? bi So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Petie Estie 5,776 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 it's not until tomorrow tho Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,440 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 1 hour ago, Petie Estie said: it's not until tomorrow tho tonight it's the eve when we do the Seder So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,891 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 3 hours ago, River said: bi the whole family iconic #RaidTheCloset 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.