Chesescake 4,240 Posted September 10 Share Posted September 10 (edited) <<Sep.Ā 25th>> š:Ā https://music.apple.com/us/album/popstar/6789739137 š„ā¶ļøš„ Spoiler Ā Edited September 10 by Chesescake 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,240 Posted September 10 Author Share Posted September 10 <<POPSTAR, new albumĀ on Sep.Ā 25th>> I just saw Pillow Fight and Be Alone and thought I should gave them a try. Then I decided to re-listened the older ones too. Turns out,Ā all the singles are pretty good ngl. Really exciting for this new albumĀ Too bad there's only one single cover art though. <<My ratings>> 8/10: Too Easy, Pillow Fight 9/10: Crash Out, I'd Rather Be Alone 10/10: Melatonin Ā 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,240 Posted September 10 Author Share Posted September 10 I just realize there're little stars circling herĀ pupil, that's sickĀ 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jackaroo 2,976 Posted September 10 Share Posted September 10 her new album variant is so hot š„µĀ Ā 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnnTakamaki 6,916 Posted September 11 Share Posted September 11 I LOVE I'D RATHER BE ALONEĀ Ā OMG she's never miss 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chesescake 4,240 Posted September 11 Author Share Posted September 11 (edited) 2 hours ago, AnnTakamaki said: I LOVE I'D RATHER BE ALONEĀ Ā OMG she's never miss Me finding out how good it isĀ Edited September 11 by Chesescake 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.