💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First Gaga MV you ever saw?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

For me it was Just Dance. Back in 08- it was embedded on some blog and automatically began playing. I remember thinking “who is this basic blonde b!tch” 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

GagaGame

Bad Romance. I remember dancing to it making my own choreo

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Shook 1

Bonkers

Stupid Love.

In my religion, we aren't allowed to watch music videos, so I never watched them.

Then, one day, God let me down so I finally decided to watch a video and it was Stupid Love.

I can't believe I'm going to hell for that iPhone filmed video where she really just glued fridge magnets to her face.

Btw, my religion is lying and I think it was actually Just Dance or Poker Face but I can't remember.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 11
  • Shook 1

TimotheeChalamet

Poker Face randomly, Paparazzi intentionally 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Quentin
22 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Stupid Love.

In my religion, we aren't allowed to watch music videos, so I never watched them.

Then, one day, God let me down so I finally decided to watch a video and it was Stupid Love.

I can't believe I'm going to hell for that iPhone filmed video where she really just glued fridge magnets to her face.

Btw, my religion is lying and I think it was actually Just Dance or Poker Face but I can't remember.  

:music: Got no religion

My religion is you :music:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Cello
1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

I remember thinking “who is this basic blonde b!tch"

Literally same :messga: when I first saw Just Dance on TV in the school gym 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • YAAAS 1

mjforever

Poker Face, I started listening to Gaga not long after MJ had passed away and then Bad Romance came along and changed everything.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

RuPaul

I’m thinking about it and it might’ve been either Poker Face or LoveGame (in the winter of 2009), but the one that really stuck with me was Paparazzi because of the people who were recreating it in The Sims 2 at the time.

skedaddleBItCh

Pretty sure it was poker face and I remember getting scared by the mv for some reason lmao 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • LMAO 3

plane jane

Poker Face me thinks, but could be Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) or Paparazzi tbh

Mirrion Rizzons

Poker face I remember seeing on a music channel and same with paparazzi/just dance. I was like 7 so can't exactly remember which one was first. 

The first I actually saw on YouTube was bad romance I remember my sister running into the room with her laptop like "Omg lady Gaga's new music video is so weird!" and we watched it together:staymad:

Edited by Mirrion Rizzons

RebeldeFaith

Bad Romance, though I think I might have seen Poker Face on MTV before that, but it's honestly a blur. I just remember my sister showing me the BR video because I had no idea who she was but everyone at school were obsessed with her. I didn't became a fan until a few years later though.

Something something idk
  • Love 1