• LMAO 8
  • Thanks 3

weed

a billion in one week would be crazy omgggg

• Like 1

Auralegends
4 minutes ago, weed said:

a billion in one week would be crazy omgggg

A real billion it is then, not like other artists gaining streams from singles before the album is released

• Like 7

DopeEnigma

I’m not her biggest fan but girl is making money left right and centre. 

• Like 4

Guillaume Hamon

Isn't it normal?

Like even Day2 always loses quite a lot of stream cause Day1 already had most of the people "just passing by" and you're already kinda just with the stans?

• Like 6

Lucas

Guess a lot of people listened to the album out of curiosity but didn't play it twice because of how flat it is.

One thing that really confuses me though is how low her views on YouTube are... Considering how she's smashing streaming records left and right since a few eras I'd expect her YouTube views to be much bigger than like 60M views on her last few music videos...

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 8

GagaGame

Omg YAYYYYY :party:

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • YAAAS 3

Bronco
13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Guess a lot of people listened to the album out of curiosity but didn't play it twice because of how flat it is.

One thing that really confuses me though is how low her views on YouTube are... Considering how she's smashing streaming records left and right since a few eras I'd expect her YouTube views to be much bigger than like 60M views on her last few music videos...

Lets face it, its only us millenials who use youtube 😂

• Like 5
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

voltron92
26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Bots don't watch YouTube 

Jkjk

• Like 3
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 5

misha4ever
29 minutes ago, Lucas said:

because most people don't really listen to music (how many right-wing people get angry when their favorite band/singer shows they're left-wing, for example?) but on video, you really listen, can check the lyrics and see the representation of them visually. and then... her lyrics are bland.

english is not my native language >.<

Illuminati

I Can Do It With A Broken Heart having the smallest dip among the standard tracks :applause: Taste won

• Like 3

palma
32 minutes ago, Lucas said:

As much as I would like to share that sentiment, I think it is a great hold, considering how colossal her numbers are :partysick:

I didn't listen the album, but based on the reactions I saw on the internet, it's just another Taylor + Antonoff album, so I doubt its flatness would be an issue for her audience. :lolga:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, palma said:

As much as I would like to share that sentiment, I think it is a great hold, considering how colossal her numbers are :partysick:

I didn't listen the album, but based on the reactions I saw on the internet, it's just another Taylor + Antonoff album, so I doubt its flatness would be an issue for her audience. :lolga:

42% is a big drop even for a colossal debut tbh. Let's wait and see if it holds next week or if it's another Cowboy Carter frontloaded album

Controversiaga

Achievement

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 1