question

What do you see for Gaga's touring future?

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Honestly, it pains me to say that I don't think Gaga will ever tour again. Maybe once more for a final time but after that it'll all just be pop up shows and Vegas jazz shows. If LG7 is a smash, and the GP loves it, I could see her doing another stadium tour the size of TCB. If it doesn't smash, no tour. She wouldn't go back to arenas after doing stadiums as that can be perceived as an admittance of defeat.

What I'd love to see is a nicely sized tour for LG7, maybe 30-35 stadium dates, then a final pop tour a few years down the line from that maybe when she's about 45 or so. This final tour could be an epic show of gargantuan proportions and only have a few dates. It'd be like Beyoncé's Homecoming; an all encompassing show that feeds the fans everything they want to see.

Realistically though I know this isn't likely. We'll be lucky if we ever get a tour again.

Stream COWBOY CARTER
  • LMAO 1

Modern Ecstasy2

I predict she will tour again, but similarly to Chromatica where the dates are limited and spaced out.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 3

Bonkers

I could see her touring.  Touring the Tesla Gigafactory where her truck was made. 

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

BlingNotTheMusic

Oh I think she will be touring for a LONG time, that's where all the money is :trollga:

I predict LG7, Joker OST, Joker, Tour/Awards Season/Tour, marriage and/or baby so a year or two off or maybe filming a movie, LG8 in 2028

To be fair, the woman hasn't had a real break in a long time, if ever. For some reason I see her taking time off to get married and start a family. Then coming back in several years with her ROL :ororomunroe:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 4

PartySick

She's not retiring from touring when her last one was simultaneously only ~20 dates but one of the most profitable in history

I hate stadium shows but I think that's where her future lies. Shorter tours for her physical health but larger concerts for the revenue

• Like 3

boyerased

A pain for fans but I’d really want her to do a pseudo-residency in key world cities in the future. Stadium of course because something smaller would be taxing for her. Something like 5 nights in Tokyo and then a break then another 5 nights in Singapore. 

• Love 1

Tyler1992

I see her doing proper touring after a long breaks to recharge and reignite the passion. 

Her demand is quite high and will only go up after Joker, and a new album. I can see her potentially moving to bigger stadiums, or opting for arenas for an intimate experience. 

Ultimecia

She found a healthy balance with the CBT, and it showed!

I'd predict more of that!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 5

Anderson123

She postponed the Chromatica Ball and still did it two years later and it was one of her best. I’m sure she’ll continue doing it, she loves doing that. 

• Like 4

PMM

i see her doing like 200 dates.. oh wait. like 9 dates. world tour 8 dates in usa and 1 in uk 

I Am a Joke

Sugar Baby

Girl chill she is ok 

the next tours will be indeed short like the CBT but they are still happening 

thats where the cash actually comes from lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Helxig

A mini 'world tour' every few years and a decades long run of Vegas residencies. I don't expect her to ever do an extensive world tour again. I've accepted she's never coming back to my country and probably not even Australia. You Americans are so  lucky because no matter what her tours will include you

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SimonBaetens

I really hope she goes back to arena shows, they’re so much more enjoyable than stadium shows.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

ChromaticaBoy

Guys, she’s young and she’s fine!

Yes, I know she has complications regarding her physical health, but I’ve also noticed that in these last few years, she became better at taking care of her condition.

The main thing that suggested that she was healing and getting better was announcing many more dates for TCB, in 2022. It was supposed to be like a 7 dates tour and we got 20.

Then, during TCB tour, we all could see her being happier, more energetic and more powerful and that reflected on her vocals as well. She sang Angel Down in the work tape key, which is higher than the studio version. She could hit all the high notes of Shallow, while previously, during the Enigma residency, sometimes, while still being amazing, she would struggle a little. It was incredible, I was so happy to witness she felt much better than before. She also said it herself! “For anyone who believed that I could be healthy again, thank you.” -Gaga, TCB Stockholm. And don’t get me started on her vocals during the latest Jazz shows, which were just phenomenal!

So how I see it going forward is, she might do less choreography in the future and leave the most intense parts for her dancing crew, but that’s not a bad thing, it’s just a style choice! She’s one of the very few singers that so far has been doing full sing+choreo parts and that’s amazing, but sometimes she just gets so drained from dancing for hours… I’m not gonna lie, I love her current style, but, for the best, I wish she saves her energy for vocals and resilience, so she can tour happily like she did during TCB.

:holdmyhand:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1