💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG7 a bit of a make or break for Gaga?

Mr S

Featured Posts

HermesGr
On 4/19/2024 at 2:29 AM, JustAnotherGayASMR said:

That would actually be hilarious if she was to release an album of different sound waves such as white or brown noise after knowing the fans have been eagerly waiting

lady gaga smile GIF

That would be awesome for Rihanna's fans tho..  pretty Amazing i d say.. 🤣🤣🤣

• LMAO 1

Mr S
On 4/19/2024 at 10:20 PM, Delulu Rogers said:

She doesn't have to obtain that intense level of fame though. She can still pump out quality content more regularly while still keeping a distance. Literally all the fans want is a smooth era that's full of creative content that she's passionate about. 

Exactly. Beyonce isn't in our face like Taylor yet she's still so present. She's part of the conversation without even speaking a word. Even Lana del rey feels bigger tbh. I don't think anyone expects or wants her to be out there like Taylor Swift or Dua Lipa. They just want regular content of quality that's relevant to the times. Gaga is way too young to be a legacy artist.

• Thanks 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
On 4/18/2024 at 3:45 PM, Anderson123 said:

I want to be optimistic about LG7 and think that she's working hard on it because she's feeling creative about it. As much as I love Chromatica I have to thank Bloodpop for coming up with the concept of it, getting the producers he needed, being there for Gaga as a friend but it seems more like she just did that album for the sake of making a dance album. Joanne well it's there, ARTPOP we know the mess that she went through. I just really need a Gaga album about her being happy for once. All of these releases have been about her depression, her pain. I think it's finally time to hear what she has to say in a much happier place.

This. Is exactly what I've been say we've been dancing threw the pain wayyyyyyyyy too long we need to be dancing without the pain 

• Like 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
On 4/18/2024 at 3:53 PM, himerosxo said:

LG7 is definitely going to be remarkable and to be honest, I don’t see her doing another album after this.

Don't tell me this 

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
On 4/18/2024 at 5:35 PM, NATAH said:

saying it's make or break is very dramatic but i will say, she needs to put the effort in to keep the core fanbase entertained and supportive

she has the money, the connections and the talent to give us something brilliant so there's next to no excuse other than her disability

hearing her say she's feeling inspired and enjoying creating is optimistic though, i don't remember her saying such things in the lead up to chromatica!!

That last time she's said stuff like that was in 2010 when interviewers asked abt her upcoming record (AKA Born This Way)

• Like 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
On 4/18/2024 at 6:07 PM, JustAnotherGayASMR said:

Even after she becomes Princess Die

Dude. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 

DON'T TELL ME THIS 

• LMAO 1

Decodekid
On 4/18/2024 at 4:53 PM, himerosxo said:

LG7 is definitely going to be remarkable and to be honest, I don’t see her doing another album after this. 

We've been saying this since the ARTPOP era ended and yet she comes back. Maybe it won't be as frequent and the wait between albums could get longer (as it is already), but if you think about it, Gaga's always doing something related to music regardless if it's an album cycle or not. Chromatica ended and we still got Dawn of Chromatica, Love 4 Sale, more Vegas dates, Hold My Hand, and a Rolling Stone collaboration which was really surprising for me since she rarely collaborates with other people so casually. She's always active with music I doubt she will stop caring about making her own. 

___

OT I don't really think this is a make it or break it moment. Even if Chromatica seemed like a mess to everyone, she proved once again she can do pop music and have a hit if she wants to. If anything, coming back with that album was the real make or break since she hadn't done anything like her old stuff since Joanne, and she did it just fine. After that I don't think she has anything to prove regarding music, she's praised enough to be an icon already, she can release whatever she wants and if it isn't charting like before I doubt she'll be called out for it anymore. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 2

Ophelia
On 4/19/2024 at 10:21 AM, liamgaga said:

As much as I want a big experimental album from her (aka another BTW) I just don’t think music is where it was in the early 2010’s. I don’t think the GP would stick around or be interested. 

I don't think that's particularly true, considering how many BTW deep cuts have gone (semi- or fully) viral. In 2011 LMs loved BTW as a body of work, but it was completely outlandish to most of the GP. They are more ready now than they've ever been.

Alternative and industrial-styled pop has been on the rise for a while, tik tok loves dramatic and theatrical music they can make those silly little dances to lol. BTW 2.0 could absolutely work in 2024.

tbh I just want to get smth that Gaga wants and was inspired during the making of, not what we want :messga:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

JustAnotherGayASMR
7 hours ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

Dude. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 

DON'T TELL ME THIS 

Sorry :ladyhaha:

True though, she won't be around forever as sad as that reality is. Just gotta support the legend while she's living :iamfair:

After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
4 minutes ago, JustAnotherGayASMR said:

Sorry :ladyhaha:

True though, she won't be around forever as sad as that reality is. Just gotta support the legend while she's living :iamfair:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

SOON

This is such a controversial topic but it must be said. She clearly doesnt give a fvck about music anymore other than makeup and sponsorships. She’ll release pop albums here and there and abandon them after 6 months. I wish this wasn’t the reality but it is. In an age where new pop girlies get more streams than her, it means she already lost the hype :saladga:

I really miss the BTW era when fan engagement was in it’s prime and how her musical and fashion style was iconic but she even messed up such a cool concept like chromatica. Like that album could’ve been explored more with new visuals and storylines

Edited by SOON
gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Love 1

TheOriginalOne

Not sure about make or break but this is definitely the album that will decide whether she’s still an MPG or a legacy act. 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
On 4/20/2024 at 8:04 AM, Nite said:

I just started talking to a guy who claims he didn't know Bad Romance

Oh honey, break it off IMMEDIATELY he no good :partysick:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Mr S
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Oh honey, break it off IMMEDIATELY he no good :partysick:

No! Stay with him and convert him. Let's expand the fanbases.

• LMAO 1