Featured Posts

gabeoz
56 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

That’s the joke… 🥲

Oh no! it’s hard to tell at this point :fatcat:

• Love 1

ProfessionalClown
21 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

@ProfessionalClown list of contemporary female singer songwriters who consistently write TSwift under the table: Brandi Carlile, Adrianne Lenker, Weyes Blood, Lana del Rey, Gillian Welch, Julie Byrne, Florence Welch, Phoebe Bridgers, Julien Baker, Regina Spektor, Sara Bareilles, Billie Eilish, Sharon Van Etten, Joanna Newsom, Annie Clarke, Angel Olsen, the HAIM sisters, Marina Diamandis…

jokes we love 

Schizophonic

Thecut.com gave the album a 40/100 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
59 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

jokes we love 

rupauls-drag-race-drag-queen.png

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

salty like sodium
10 hours ago, lavender blonde said:

I'm huge swiftie and there's my thoughts after one listen:

1) Songs lack strong, catchy chorus. I don't see a smash hit among these songs.

2) She NEEDS to ditch Jack. The production is very bland and unexciting

3) Am I the only one who kinda got worried about her after listening to these lyrics? She talks being "functioning alcoholic", SO MANY drugs references and hospitalization. If these lyrics reflect what's going on in her mind, this girl really needs a break... :saladga:

4) I also find it funny how male-centered this woman is. She wanted to marry Joe, he is the "loss of her life", then she wants to marry Matty and "have his baby" :fatcat:, he swears he will kill himself if she ever leaves (they were together for a month), then in "Alchemy" she sings about Travis and how love like this "happens only once in few lifetimes" girl pleaseeee :lmao: are these people normal?

5) The album overall isn't bad but it's also not wondeful either. Maybe it'll grow on me :oops:

6) Title track and I Can Do It With Broken Heart are so cringe that I couldn't believe she actually wrote something like this...

great summary, especially point 2 and i've been saying this for years, they do not make that great stuff together... august was probably the highlight of that partnership but i tend to find jack's tracks the most uninteresting part of her discography

• Thanks 1

• HausOfMark locked this topic