💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Richy talks about working with Gaga and JoJo (Billboard)

GagaGame

Featured Posts

Westerosi

There's a darkness in that man.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Chromatography

he has to have something on her that’s making it hard to cut him off. that or she truly doesn’t care.

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

Bonkers

Ugggh, I need a Nurtec after this thread.  Does anybody have $1500?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 14

RAMROD

Gross. Gaga need to stand up and do what she need to do before it gets too late :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Naak Le Vaar

I think Gaga supports him. There's no way she wouldn't go this long being silent or at least hint about it unless she actually supports him.

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 5

VTV
16 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I think Gaga supports him. There's no way she wouldn't go this long being silent or at least hint about it unless she actually supports him.

You might think of it that way but we know Gaga is not THAT kind of person.

Edited by VTV
checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Thanks 1

cold heartedpop

:kiss:Like everyone is saying, I don't agree with him working with her, but it's obvious that she knows about the allegations and I truly believe that she's working on it in her own way trust the process

xoxo Feels so good!
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Westerosi
6 minutes ago, cold heartedpop said:

but it's obvious that she knows about the allegations and I truly believe that she's working on it in her own way trust the process

Nothing in life is obvious without evidence. I see no obvious evidence that she knows. It isn't enough to say "well how could she not know?"

I won't be satisfied until I have proof that she knows and is either ignoring it, doesn't care, or is processing it privately. 

For the entirety of her filming on Joker, she wasn't Gaga. Or Stefani. She withdrew and became an entirely different person. You have to go through quite a number of channels just to reach her. If somebody wanted to keep this knowledge from her, they easily could.

The idea that he has something "on" Gaga is hilarious to me. Even if he had, I don't see her as the type of woman to take blackmail lying down. She'd end him.

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

Until she addresses the situation, she can keep her kindness talk to herself. I don't want to hear it.

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 7

Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, Westerosi said:

There's a darkness in that man.

He's always struck me as inauthentic at best

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

dimitristhe

That's really disappointing. I am a fan since TF days and these couple of years are really a turn off. It's no wonder Gaga is no longer my number one idol and I switched to Mariah.
I still care about her music, her movies, her fashion etc. but seeing her work with a man who is constantly being accused of so many horrible things is driving me crazy. That behaviour is definitely not what she was preaching for so many years. What is that "kindness" she's been talking about for so many years? Working with an abuser is not it, right? 
Yes, I am mad. But I am disappointed also. 

PS. Don't come for me and tell me to burn my fan card. I have been here for this woman my whole life and I was/am supporting her from day 1. If something is fishy I have the right to complain. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Joshie S

Oop, this isn't very Born This Way Foundation of her.... :bradley: Stefani... :traumatica:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet

I'm not defending him in any way but this video is mostly about how game developers incorporated Rain On Me and Stupid Love dance moves into Fortnite and the bit about Gaga is the same generic "she's amazing, we've worked together this way" talk. The situation is fishy and legally ambiguous, but I'm sure she's dealing with it in private. She's not that dumb 

• Thanks 1

starcell

People just need to made video essays on him for people to actually even KNOW about this to begin with. I don’t think it’ll affect her Oscar’s at all, Richy comes no where close to the impact, influence and notoriety R Kelly had. The GP will just be like huh, who?