ARTPOPKISS

I dont

But that's just my opinion isn't it :iamfair:

F@ggotry at its finest

Squidward T

It’s already been leaked, it may be her best song, it’s so good 

• Shook 1

Anderson123

Love it. That’s also a better picture for the album cover, I’m changing it to that. 

• Love 1

• BabylonChristmas changed the title to Sia - I Forgive You
BabylonChristmas

This is such a beautiful song, omg

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bpmMonkey

Don’t hate it. But sadly still don’t like the overselling of the screaming in her songs nowadays..

Colour the Small One remains my favorite of hers (jeeees it’s turning 20 this year haha) 

• Like 1

WhiteHotForever

I was today years old when I found out that she was featured on a remix of this song 8 years ago :omg:

I love it tho 

• Love 1

Anderson123
On 4/12/2024 at 4:18 AM, bpmMonkey said:

Don’t hate it. But sadly still don’t like the overselling of the screaming in her songs nowadays..

Colour the Small One remains my favorite of hers (jeeees it’s turning 20 this year haha) 

Colour The Small One is so good, I love it too. I Forgive You is beautiful and reminds me a little bit of Space Between but it's still a nice song to hear today. I'm not sure she's still making music from her perspective because 1000 Forms of Fear has been her last personal album, this seems a bit like another This Is Acting with a bunch of demos she has saved. I'm curious to hear the rest of it.

• Love 1

Westerosi

Okay it might have been the lack of sleep, but I cried hearing this on Wednesday like I haven’t cried in years.

I'm only stable today.

Jeeezus.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Westerosi
On 4/12/2024 at 11:16 AM, NATAH said:

...is she using AI?

I really hope not. She used to be known for bathing in glue and rolling around in anything that sticks.

If this cover art was released in 2016 I'd go nuts but considering it's 2024 I don't know what to believe anymore. 😫 

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

wetasspussy

Who  said we did?

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up