💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Special Editions of Taylor Swift's album available for purchase again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

A lot of people spent a lot of money on something they haven’t heard yet. If the album is just average, it will have a massive backlash. I hope we will be pleasantly surprised but she’s bringing out albums and music non stop and I just don’t think it will be anything different then her last few outputs. I expect another midnights.

• Like 2

ALGAYDO
45 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

A lot of people spent a lot of money on something they haven’t heard yet. If the album is just average, it will have a massive backlash. I hope we will be pleasantly surprised but she’s bringing out albums and music non stop and I just don’t think it will be anything different then her last few outputs. I expect another midnights.

Taylor could queef in a mic and 90% of her fans would say it’s the best thing released in years lol 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Spartacus

Yet they continue to support her anyway...

If You Say So Shrug GIF

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

HausOfMark

All the editions are also avaliable at target! SO I just canceled all her online store ones because they are cheaper at target.

-Mark
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Railing
On 4/10/2024 at 2:57 PM, Lucas said:

Of course lol! And all the tracks from these "limited" versions will be available all together on a brand new edition just a few hours or days or weeks after the album release date :sweat:

I can see her debuting with like 1.5M with TTPD, and it will be all through tactics to boost her numbers... "evermore" has no bundle and cheap tactics and sold 300K first week which is a quarter of what she usually sells with her countless editions of a same album

Evermore was a surprise drop during the 2020 Christmas season, and there weren't any physical copies in the first week. It doing 300k was impressive :messga: