Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Special Editions of Taylor Swift's album available for purchase again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Update: 

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 21
  • YAAAS 1

Teletubby
Posted (edited)

some fans paid 4 times for shipping when she dropped each one separately weeks ago

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 15
  • Sad 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

some fans paid 4 times for shipping when she dropped each one separately weeks ago

this is peak first world problems. imagine pretending you have no other way of securing the four different editions than to purchase them from her website the minute they become available. 

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

A Real Panda

So the 4 bonus tracks will be divided to create 4 different versions? Yikes.

Sad that more artists are hopping on this TS trend. Ari and Bey also did this, I hope their fans are rich enough.

Also, I hope Gaga doesn't do this.. way too unnecessary just make a regular and a deluxe

Edited by A Real Panda
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

TEETHTEETH

The album is not even out and I’m so sick of it. :messga:

• Like 13
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Roughhouse Dandy
Just now, A Real Panda said:

So the 4 bonus tracks will be divided to create 4 different versions? Sad that more artists are hopping on this TS trend. Ari and Bey also did this, I hope their fans are rich enough.

I hope Gaga doesn't do this..

Beyoncé did not do this. The limited editions she is selling are the original version of the album in different colors and back covers. The CD has one "extra" song that is already on streaming platforms. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

Ari also did this, I hope their fans are rich enough.

Ariana didn't do that.

• Thanks 1

gabeoz

She has done this for every album with the special editions, should be expected at this point. 

• Thanks 2

gabeoz
Just now, gabeoz said:

She has done this for every album with the special editions, should be expected at this point. 

I just want a TTPD signed vinyl :fatcat:

A Real Panda
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Beyoncé did not do this. The limited editions she is selling are the original version of the album in different colors and back covers. The CD has one "extra" song that is already on streaming platforms. 

So all the versions have the same songs but the album covers are different? Isnt that worse though? At least every variant of Taylor's has a new song. 

P.S. maybe I did not understand what you said correctly..

A Real Panda
4 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Ariana didn't do that.

Sorry, I must be wrong I thought she did like 5 or 6 different album covers? I think I saw it on spotify earlier. 

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

So all the versions have the same songs but the album covers are different? Isnt that worse though? At least every variant of Taylor's has a new song. 

Beyonce had different back covers.

3 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

Sorry, I must be wrong I thought she did like 5 or 6 different album covers? I think I saw it on spotify earlier. 

Ari had different covers but tracklist was the same

8 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

Isnt that worse though? At least every variant of Taylor's has a new song. 

Taylor's fans need to buy different versions to have all songs, it's worse than different covers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

No it isnt, with different covers you can just buy the one you like the most and you'll have all the songs while with Taylor you need to buy 4 albums to have all the songs

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1