💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Special Editions of Taylor Swift's album available for purchase again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TEANUS
17 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

imagine pretending you have no other way of securing the four different editions than to purchase them from her website the minute they become available. 

Well that is what they wanted people to think…

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

NATAH

just constantly scamming her fans, when are they going to teach her a lesson?

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Roughhouse Dandy
11 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

So all the versions have the same songs but the album covers are different? Isnt that worse though? At least every variant of Taylor's has a new song. 

P.S. maybe I did not understand what you said correctly..

Correct. I'd argue it's better. She's not creating incentive to buy the same album 4 times to get the full album experience; it's just a choice of what the fan likes best aesthetically. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lucas

Of course lol! And all the tracks from these "limited" versions will be available all together on a brand new edition just a few hours or days or weeks after the album release date :sweat:

I can see her debuting with like 1.5M with TTPD, and it will be all through tactics to boost her numbers... "evermore" has no bundle and cheap tactics and sold 300K first week which is a quarter of what she usually sells with her countless editions of a same album

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Alfonso

The worst part is that these are all US only, like wtf? Anyways, I'm certain she's just looking to make another 1 m debut, so...

I hope we get less of these versions in the future and just have a standard and deluxe and/or super deluxe if you want, instead of a thousand versions. 

Agunimon

*quietly orders one*

this capitalistic bi!ch can't believe her so hungry for coin!!!!!!

• LMAO 8

gabeoz
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Of course lol! And all the tracks from these "limited" versions will be available all together on a brand new edition just a few hours or days or weeks after the album release date :sweat:

I can see her debuting with like 1.5M with TTPD, and it will be all through tactics to boost her numbers... "evermore" has no bundle and cheap tactics and sold 300K first week which is a quarter of what she usually sells with her countless editions of a same album

Folklore did like 800k please. You also overestimate how many vinyls they sell of the special editions, usually tens of thousands of each…

Edited by gabeoz

weed

It is their own choice to buy each as they come out but whewwwww omg do I feel a little bad.. over $300!!!! mama this is ONE ALBUM!!! I refuse to pay over $10 shipping anyways aligubdfgljdbfg so that's insane to me.

Bronco

Ngl the super fans getting angry and claiming they didn't see it coming. This is like the 4th album she's done this with

• LMAO 1

TheFame Monster
5 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Ngl the super fans getting angry and claiming they didn't see it coming. This is like the 4th album she's done this with

Fr and within the next two weeks they’ll be available for “a limited time” again

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Bronco
4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Fr and within the next two weeks they’ll be available for “a limited time” again

And on release day there will be the online exclusive/indie exclusive/best buy exclusive

• LMAO 1

lasagna

those swiftie tweets are so pathetic :icant: she played you and you paid extra shipping what did you expect

they have nobody but themselves to blame for repeatedly falling for capitaylist's antics

f1e.png

human turd
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
51 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

this is peak first world problems. imagine pretending you have no other way of securing the four different editions than to purchase them from her website the minute they become available. 

Imma be downloading 5 minutes after they come out :cool: I can't even. I think I fell for the Grammies drop so one of those silly variants will be coming to me but who knows if it will arrive before 4/19 anyway... i'll survive. Honestly I'm more jazzed ripping remixes of hers everyone forgot about years ago than digging into more heavy relationship stuff currently LMAO <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

altern8version

This crap sounds like gambling and lottery tickets more and more every day. Incredibly grateful none of my favorite artists do this “gotta catch em all” bullsh!t with slightly different versions of the same damn thing. It’s so money-grubbing and gross 

• Like 3

PMM

i mean... it's a good strategy if you care about money.

I Am a Joke