💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

OG Joker 2 Hater: I Was Dead Wrong

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Movie critic at The Daily Beast:

“Fine, I’ll admit it: I was dead wrong…This movie looks really damn good…Maybe us doubters will be the ones looking like clowns.”

read the full glowing review over at the daily beast!! not sure why it never let’s us paste links to websites anymore 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 8

A Real Panda
Just now, EGOT2027 said:

Movie critic at The Daily Beast:

“Fine, I’ll admit it: I was dead wrong…This movie looks really damn good…Maybe us doubters will be the ones looking like clowns.”

read the full glowing review over at the daily beast!! not sure why it never let’s us paste links to websites anymore 

I'm glad this is the reception we're getting. I was lowkey scared since a lot of DC fans were so negative when Gaga was announced to be part of this.

Hopefully the movie is as good or even better than the first.

• Love 1

StarstruckIllusion

I was gonna make a thread about this exact thing except he’s trashing the movie itself and it’s in so vibes more than Gaga, and was beginning her not to ‘stoop that low’

The critic is a Gaga fan and apparently hasn’t seen the first joker bc this trailer has the same vibes?

Anderson123

There's a lot of people saying No to this movie as soon as they mentioned the word "Music". I'm sure with the trailer, the final trailer and during release date they will either be curious about it and go watch it for themselves and many of them will end up changing their mind about what they thought it'd be about.

androiduser

but what it he's wrong again? we discredited his opinion before, we can do it now as well :ohwell: