đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lady Gaga, Amy Winehouse letters to Tony Bennett offered at auction

Teletubby

Featured Posts

blackpink

i’m…shocked this is all being sold publicly. i wonder if Gaga will buy back many of these letters/notes as they are quite personal. 

Gaga2645

They’re selling Gar’s frank sinatra tribute hattttt

• Shook 1

Butters Stotch

Is this something his family put up for sale?? Otherwise I don't see how other people got their hands on these letters.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

River

I know it looks bad, but it's the best way to preserve these items.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 5

Teletubby
Just now, Butters Stotch said:

Is this something his family put up for sale?? Otherwise I don't see how other people got their hands on these letters.

yes, his estate - son Danny Bennett. he also sold Tony's catalog including royalties, publishing, name and image likeness rights this month

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

AshIey

How does this work when he still had a living wife and children? :huh: Wouldn't they get his possessions?

I hope whoever buys these takes good care of them, especially the one from MLK :(

• Thanks 1

vanus

This is so wrong :saladga:

he just passed, they are already milking every penny, Gaga must be so mad 

imma cut a bitch

Bronco
31 minutes ago, AshIey said:

How does this work when he still had a living wife and children? :huh: Wouldn't they get his possessions?

I hope whoever buys these takes good care of them, especially the one from MLK :(

It's his estate owners selling these. 

G U C C I

Obviously this isn’t out of the norm and generally happens with most high profile celebrities after passing but his son seems hell bent on liquidating everything in his father’s estate. Like they can’t be strapped for cash surely?! 

• Like 1

Leblanc

It's probably wise to think about everything his family will have kept. I'm sure in such a long life there's many more items like these and there surely will be plenty of the most important that the family will have kept. 

I always let the good ones go
  • Like 1

elijahfan

Not sure who's benefitting from this sale, but this is making me uncomfortable.

• Like 2

Schwerk

If I was in their position, I would've lovingly returned the letters to the people that are still alive, like Gaga, for her to leave to her future children for example. 

I understand Tony's legacy has monetary value, but I'm suprised at personal notes like these being made public and sold.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

ARTPOPKISS
1 hour ago, Nite said:

This is so strange. I've bid on prop items before but this feels too intrusive. I wonder if Gaga will try and buy something back for herself. They're selling these as well: 

image.png

This is too ****ing far selling someone's nudes what the **** what sort of sicko is buying this **** 

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens

Wow these are beautiful… also I want that Haus Of Gaga notepad

JazzGa

I think it's interesting to compare how Gaga's handwriting is sometimes really fancy and extra and ArTEEST-y, like she expects some things to be eventually seen by the public like the sheet music messages, but on the florist's notes her handwriting looks more normal for a more intimate note :) :wub:

Edited by JazzGa
God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Like 1