Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Had a dream LG7 was revealed

juicyjuicy

Featured Posts

juicyjuicy

I had a very vivid dream last night that LG7 was titled “Dark Moon”. Album cover was abstract with blue and black colours.

Visuals were dark, comics and 50s pop art-themed. 

She then announced that she was doing a mini-tour in a monster truck (like an actual monster truck, not one full of Little Monsters lol) with names of supporting artists I hadn’t heard of. She revealed this on a morning breakfast talk show lmao.

She then played a snippet of the lead single which was classic/glam rock with piano in it - reminded me of Queen and The Sweet from the 70s.

Her Insta had visuals all over her grid - different visuals and posters comprising 9x9 grids - mix of reels, static images.

And then I woke up so disappointed realising it was all a dream. Checked GGD immediately to see if anything was announced lol.

• Love 3

Bonkers

I had the exact same dream.

What if everybody else says they had the same dream too?  :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Westerosi

You're in the vortex, baby.

Welcome to the zeitgeist. :ally: 

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Levine

Would love that title. Maybe a little simple but I love evrything moon related.

ARTPOPKISS

LG7 will be released through our dreams  so we can make it whatever we want that's why she said her LG7 could mean anything

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1

Pretty Savage

I also had dream couple week ago but it was single announcement :huntyga: It was called “Return to Mercury” or “Road to Mercury” i don’t remember exactly. She was in middle of a street but she was wearing Chromatica tour outfit :confused: Visuals were also dark, comics and 50s pop art-themed, there was full moon in the sky, blue, black and purple colour aesthetic. I think we kinda saw the exact same dream :messga: 

let’s revisit here when she announce the era and see if we predicted it right 

• Shook 1

juicyjuicy

Manifest, ya’ll! ✌️

yeah, Dark Moon was a bit LOLZ when I saw it in my dream. But after I woke up, it sorta reminded me of The Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd album) - one of the best prog rock albums in history.