I assume the one when jack is in rehab 

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
37 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

I assume the one when jack is in rehab 

Oops I completely forgot about that scene 

• Like 2

Rat Q

Me: an og Gaga fan w/ schizophrenia and c-ptsd who would most definitely spiral and get re-committed if I watched this and/or 90% other films ever made :c I was hoping maybe there’s the slightest chance I could handle it but I just don’t think there is :c but I’ll be rooting for her critical claim and praises all around :,> I want her and EVERYONE to always feel fulfillment, pride, and freedom in their own creations :3

I’ll be watching interwebs during joker for killer PR looks and interviews with the lady and continue summoning lg7 with my stimky brain and heart in the meantime,, currently. :duck:

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • Love 14

Tinnitus15

Oh I’m seated. This movie will be tough to watch. Knowing how deep she goes into her roles, I hope she managed to do it healthy this time( cuz we know how mentally draining this might have been) 

• Love 1

Princess Aurora

I hope it'll have the Alejandro music video aesthetic in it 

❀⋆Once Upon A Dream⋆❀

ChicaSkas
21 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Meaning lowkey gore. Since it will be rated R, I believe it. We horror fans are so winning. Yes we are :giveup:

@Flippy you will be in your element. I on the other hand will not be consuming food

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
11 hours ago, Rat Q said:

Me: an og Gaga fan w/ schizophrenia and c-ptsd who would most definitely spiral and get re-committed if I watched this and/or 90% other films ever made :c I was hoping maybe there’s the slightest chance I could handle it but I just don’t think there is :c but I’ll be rooting for her critical claim and praises all around :,> I want her and EVERYONE to always feel fulfillment, pride, and freedom in their own creations :3

I’ll be watching interwebs during joker for killer PR looks and interviews with the lady and continue summoning lg7 with my stimky brain and heart in the meantime,, currently. :duck:

You know. You can get people who care about you (read: us) to tell you a censored version. For example, my mom is extremely homophobic and I managed to explain the plot of Love Lies Bleeding to her without her losing her sh*t

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 2

Noah X

Gaga, queen of kindness and positivity, is about to star in a bloody gorey movie where she's probably going to slice someone's head off :oprah:

• LMAO 2

Edonis

Sounds fake, only because this is generic information we heard last year when filming again. 

Tyler1992

This has gotta be fake.

Test screeners sign NDAs’, so compiling a list of reviews would be next to impossible for this source. 

Helxig

In really hope this is true :messga:  this is what I'm hoping for

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.