Magic Mike 2,783 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 please, I can't laugh at this alone Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,945 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 This is gold Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,423 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 She needed emojis so bad So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,416 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 14 minutes ago, River said: She needed emojis so bad Something like :cherprised: Or :concherned: Just being :cheeky: Don't blame me for the bad names, I don't wanna get :lynched: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PSYCHOSHTICK 3,082 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 I love the two of them so much (but him especially). The atmosphere makes so much sense for some reason. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,641 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 This look like that video of two AIs talking to each other If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.