๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

What can GaGa do to make u happy & vice versa?

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rat Boy

• dit

• MessyTop

• Onlygaga

RAMROD

Release the real Lady Gaga from the dungeon. This woman that we see going around right now is her body double, just like Melissa to Avril Lavigne wbk

oie-4z83yw-WNQSKW.gif

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, dit said:

Toronto-Pest-Control-Tips-to-Keep-Rats-A

You say youโ€™re against rats but then you let me use your toothbrush. Make it make sense.

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!โ€ - River
  • LMAO 2

dit
Just now, Rat Boy said:

You say youโ€™re against rats but then you let me use your toothbrush. Make it make sense.

what do u use my toothbrush for?! :messga:ย Plz dont tell me you use it for the same reason I used to use it if you know what I meanย :messga:ย 

• LMAO 1

Rat Boy
12 minutes ago, dit said:

what do u use my toothbrush for?! :messga:ย Plz dont tell me you use it for the same reason I used to use it if you know what I meanย :messga:ย 

:stalkga:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!โ€ - River
  • LMAO 1

King of the Fall

Actually put together a cohesive era again, retire from jazz that she is not very good at and stop being a corporate shill. Pretty simple really and at this point I would be more than happy if she did even one of those things.

Edited by North Country Guy
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Delulu Rogers

Release albums with proper eras. Have creative fashion again and stop selling us products that aren't related to her art.

• Like 3

Red

Necromance Karl Marx, cease the means of production and start a global communist governmentย 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Onlygaga

Iโ€™m gonna be cheesy and say nothing. Iโ€™ve been a fan for so long so obviously sheโ€™s doing something rightย :oops:

• Like 1

RudraCNG

Release her already filmed concerts (JWT and CBT, even TBTWB?). I'm not even asking her to do new pieces of work at this point bc she doesn't seem to like being a popstar anymore. Just release what's already done. I promise to stream/buy it.

Edited by RudraCNG

Magic Mike
10 hours ago, Edonis said:

Turn herself into a pie and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (that's 177 Celsius for you freaks) for 35 to 40 minutes or until the outer crust is golden brown and the inside is set.ย 

20wnKT.gifย 

• Love 1