💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor receives backlash from fans

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Flippy

I love her but I’m glad I’m waiting till last minute to see what else she comes up with :billie: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

MessyTop

I’m a huge fan too, and this album roll out is getting me exhausted. I’m not excited anymore. Just cash grabs. Lame boring covers. Like enough 

• Like 14
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 9

Lextyr97

Kind of unrelated, but even without these variants, her albums are waaaaaaaaaaaaay too f*ckin long. Can she release less songs on these albums? I struggle getting through every album of hers except Folklore.

• Like 8
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 5

EGOT2027

i'm surprised her fans are surprised...she does this every single era lol...as most major pop stars do these days. i see a new ariana variant announced every other day it feels like. 

i'm not sure a few hand-picked negative comments count as news-worthy "backlash"

• Thanks 3

Red

Didn’t know they had a limit

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 27
  • Thanks 2

weed

Hopefully it'll cause a shift in her strategies.

Still like the color variants but framing it as so exclusive and such can go.

I feel like even just showing all the options at once would be better. Here are all the versions, pick the one you want. Slowly putting out pre-releases so people order as they come is fishy.

Edited by weed
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Elohim
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

i'm surprised her fans are surprised...she does this every single era lol...as most major pop stars do these days. i see a new ariana variant announced every other day it feels like. 

i'm not sure a few hand-picked negative comments count as news-worthy "backlash"

The thing us that she had many variants  only visual wise, now she’s doing the whole “one special song for each variant” and that’s when fans are getting really annoyed, and tbh Im happy she’s getting this backlash from her fans, it’s fun and games when she played with different colors and stuff but now she’s literally blackmailing her fans so they get to hear new music.

• Like 11

Levine

Oh my god who said in another thread they dreamt about swifties going against taylor? lmaooooo 

• LMAO 3

AkariGaga

Did she just turn off the comments? LMAO

Edited by AkariGaga
  • LMAO 9

HIM820

They are all participants of capitalism until something doesn’t go their way.

Just don’t purchase the album! I feel absolutely no sympathy for variant collectors when they complain about stuff that is optional. I’m a fan of hers and just plan on purchasing the ONE I like the best based on the cover. 

Edited by HIM820
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4

Lucas

Turning off the comments... and y'all wanna tell me not everything about her is calculated? :sweat:

• Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 26