šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Were you a bradga stan and has your stance changed overtime

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

During peak ASIB promo run, we are all aware of the intense media frenzy that surrounded Bradley and gaga as co stars .

With a lot speculation about what their relationship was outside the set, we had a lot of people from the fanbase and even the GP hoping and even believing the love story that brad and gaga played on set was coming to life in real time.

With gagas relationship with her then boyfriend ending in the peak of award season and Bradley's relationship with irina ending soon after the movies worldwide acclaim. I wonder if there was some synergy there after all?

I remember them both playing into these rumors as gaga only dispersed them after the Oscars. Speaking of the oscarsĀ  Remember he was the one the put together their entire Oscar performance. it was amid the peak of all the speculation that he and gaga were fooling around and he still committed and played into all those rumors and I believe it ended up costing his relationship with irina.Ā 

I know the GP was all googly eyed during the promo but i can't help but think this could have tainted gagas career forever if it turned out to be true. I mean it always affects the woman.Ā  Also considering that Bradley is taking a page out of LeonardoĀ  dicaprios book and only dates younger models, I wonder how that relationship would played out in the long run.Ā 

Ā 

palma

NoĀ :ororomunroe:Ā (although I'd take him over CariNO, I wouldn't want Gaga to be involved with a man who is already taken).

Gaga would make MASSIVE profit/relevancy out of that relationship if she wanted to play that game though. I'm so glad she's never been that kind of girlĀ :partysick:

I really like Michael and I think he's good to her (except for the Teslas he's been drivingĀ :ororomunroe:)

LaLuna

I mean my opinion had to change because it's been 7 years they're still not togetherĀ :ladyhaha:

It's just that the chemistry between them is palpable, it's hard to believe they're just friends, but they are. So let's just leave it at that.

Dancing Shadow

i think gaga might've had a crush on him lol

but that doesnt mean they were anything more than friends and crushes happen all the time.

Lady Gaga Love GIF by The Academy Awards

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I amā€”not thenā€”but for today"

GipJo

I mean I still love their chemistry and as the character couple, probably my favourite CP of hers over MattGa or AdamGa.

Nite

I think if it had been real they'd have ended up together when they were both single.

The chemistry was unreal though, they do seem to have clicked as friends and it's nice that Gaga found a supportive friend in the movie industry

Modern Ecstasy2

No, not at all. I never cared about that noise.

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€
  • Like 1

Ivy

I think they really love each other but maybe just as friends idk.. but I'm not surprised if the line between being friends and lovers was blurry a little bitĀ :ohwell:

lavender blonde

I think it was all for show and promo. However I agree with you that Irina left him because of it. I also think that Gaga wrote Babylon about this whole situation.

LaLa

At the time I thought their chemistry was fun but I never seriously thought they were together. I actually don't think they would be a good romantic couple, but am really glad they seem to be real friends!