💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga promoting Texas Hold Em

Rifek

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

Wait not to sound delulu... but do we actually have any proof that wasn't her? HAHA

Like, it's a pretty strange coincidence that she was seen getting in one, and then this was photographed shortly after same day... if I am not mistaken. Ready to get dragged here but like show me some receipts 

Also Idk how common cyber trucks are to see in LA so maybe like everyone's driving them 

🤖⚡️

Catnikko
3 hours ago, NymphetaGold said:

man I loove cybertrucks idk i just love them

i think they look cool though also

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Reject False Icons

Omg It’s not serious, it’s a joke, the timing is perfect :ladyhaha:

Obobo
40 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Wait not to sound delulu... but do we actually have any proof that wasn't her? HAHA

Like, it's a pretty strange coincidence that she was seen getting in one, and then this was photographed shortly after same day... if I am not mistaken. Ready to get dragged here but like show me some receipts 

Also Idk how common cyber trucks are to see in LA so maybe like everyone's driving them 

The cyber truck she entered was a foundation series with a 3 headed "cyber beast" insignia on the back bottom right bumper (basically a Cerberus logo). The truck carrying the Beyonce billboard was just a regular truck since there is no insignia.

So it 100% wasn't her.

• Thanks 1

Roboboy
4 minutes ago, Obobo said:

The cyber truck she entered was a foundation series with a 3 headed "cyber beast" insignia on the back bottom right bumper (basically a Cerberus logo). The truck carrying the Beyonce billboard was just a regular truck since there is no insignia.

So it 100% wasn't her.

we need more ppl like u who know the obscure facts to set stuff STRAIGHT yaasss

Helxig

If she actually does own a cybertruck I've lost a tiny bit of respect for her :bear:  just a tiny bit. I know she was 2 degrees of separation from Elon when working with Hana and I was like noooo surely she is not friends with one of the evil overlord of the modern world... but if it comes out that she's friends with Elon I'm just gonna accept that she's changed and move on 

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

ARTPOPKISS
On 2/17/2024 at 3:44 PM, Rafau said:

telephone part 2 is coming 

Fail Very Funny GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Telephone (Joanne's version)

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest