• 2:30-2:59
    • 3:00-3:30
    • 3:30-3:59
    • 4:00-4:30
    • 4:30-4:59
    • 5:00+

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Here is the average track length for the songs on solo studio Gaga albums.

As you can see, there was an increase in length from Fame to FM, and Peaked with BTW, and then a steady decline since.  Of course, Gaga is not alone in shortening the lengths of her songs, as these days it is not abnormal to see a song length be as short as 1:30.

What do you expect with LG7?

Screenshot-2024-02-15-at-11-49-37-PM.png
Idk if the pic is working but 

The Fame - 3:36

TFM - 4:17

BTW - 4:20

AP - 3:57

J - 3:27

C - 3:09

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Anderson123

How fitting Born This Way average length is 4:20 and she called the lead single “the marijuana to the heroine of the album”. 

I’m hoping the average length is around 4 mins. I enjoy Chromatica even if it’s “short” but still here for songs to really take their time as long as it feels like they need it. Marry The Night, Dance In The Dark, Electric Chapel, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover etc. all of these songs have incredible instrumentals and it’s such a pleasure to hear these. I have a feeling we’re gonna have at least one song over 5 minutes in some type of epic The Edge of Glory / The Queen structure. So excited. 

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Controversiaga
Just now, Anderson123 said:

How fitting Born This Way average length is 4:20 and she called the lead single “the marijuana to the heroine of the album”. 

And BTW song is exactly that length as well 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Lucas

I hope for 3:30 minimum. I need verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/chorus/chorus... If she's doing rock as all signs point to so far, we need sick guitar solos and stuff... so the longer the better

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I hope for 3:30 minimum. I need verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/chorus/chorus... If she's doing rock as all signs point to so far, we need sick guitar solos and stuff... so the longer the better

I'd love her to have her lil Venice Bitch moment and put a 9 minute song on there too

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I def think there’s going to be 2-3 5+ minute songs with instrumentation/outros given the vibe she’s (assumingly) going for … I’d love a Pink Floyd vibe for a song or two. 

Starmie25
26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

bridge

Not expecting many bridges sadly. I still remember Carly Rae Jepsen's song gaining traction on tiktok last year and a huge flood of users were hating saying she was "trying to tiktokafy her track" because it included a bridge 🤡

Edited by Starmie25

homomo

I hope they are all under a minute just to piss off this entire fanbase

• LMAO 2

Mean Winchester

I just hope she'd take a 5 minutes or more approach for this one just to piss off the one minute streaming trend.

• Like 1

Lucas
14 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

she was "trying to tiktokafy her track" because it included a bridge 🤡

good lord... I would say that including a bridge in a song in the exact opposite of tiktokification :laughga:

• Like 3

InTheCloset

Average track length would be 34.7 minutes. Yes Each single track

Mark my words.:staymad:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPe

Well, you know what they say...

It's not the length that matters, it's how it's used :huntyga:

Hopefully though the average length is 3:30-3:59, with a few even longer ones.

Just really want one song of hers where she goes absolutely feral and ignores all current conventions and makes a 12 minute masterpiece.

Stream The Love Invention
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Killa

i voted for what i think will be: 3-3.30 min.

I honestly think they haven't found the right formula to reduce time in pop songs. It just can't have the same structure. There are great music in pop and even masterpieces in classical music that you'll be surprised how short they are. 

But def being constrained by that fact alone isn't welcomed. Like, give us 4 songs that are under the 3 min mark and 6 where you develop a bit more some concepts. If you know what's comercial and what's not, i dont see the problem. A song under 6 min isn't that long cmon. 

I'm saying 10 cause i def prefer less well crafted songs that a bunch of snippets. not saying gaga would ever do that but so many songs lately feel like interludes.