💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joker: Folie Á Deux Will Have Super High Stakes. Are We Ready As Gaga's Fanbase?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

hieronymus
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I personally care if this will drives Gaga into depression again like ARTPOP era does. :littlepotter: 

And especially crucial since she doesn't have figure like Tony Bennett anymore now. :franminervini:

But you can't do anything about that so why torture yourself

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Y'all.... I can't say too much about it but if they stuck close to their first completed draft? This has the potential for controversy way more intense than the first one. Just be prepared, sistren. Unless they re-wrote significantly (which is still v possible) people are gonna be out for blood. 

Wait…I thought the alleged draft of the script that leaked was fake

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
26 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Um … there was a leaked script ? Lmao

Roughhouse Dandy
33 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

That's not where I got my tea 😶‍🌫️

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Reality
2 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Y'all.... I can't say too much about it but if they stuck close to their first completed draft? This has the potential for controversy way more intense than the first one. Just be prepared, sistren. Unless they re-wrote significantly (which is still v possible) people are gonna be out for blood. 

Have there been any legitimate leaks from Joker 2? I follow comic book movie news religiously and I haven’t heard any significant rumors about the film. All the stuff I’ve seen/read is purely just speculation and random rumors.

🃏🖤👹

Starmie25

r/movies been a bit negative lately over the recent shots, but maybe that'll switch around after the official trailer.

Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Have there been any legitimate leaks from Joker 2? I follow comic book movie news religiously and I haven’t heard any significant rumors about the film. All the stuff I’ve seen/read is purely just speculation and random rumors.

As far as I've seen, there haven't been any publicly spread leaks beyond the outdoor set pictures that aren't *really* leaks. 

Edonis
18 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Are you talking about the beheading thing? If so, I’m pretty sure that was debunked some time ago. 

Roughhouse Dandy
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Are you talking about the beheading thing? If so, I’m pretty sure that was debunked some time ago. 

No, nothing as simple as that.

starcell
10 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

No, nothing as simple as that.

How controversial we talking…can you name controversial movies/scenes where you think Joker 2 would be more controversial 🤔

Roughhouse Dandy
16 minutes ago, starcell said:

How controversial we talking…can you name controversial movies/scenes where you think Joker 2 would be more controversial 🤔

I'm really not trying to edge y'all with info that 1) could have changed 2) would mess things up for me and others if I get too messy, so I'm just gonna say the early drafts had a plot twist that turned an "innocent" moment into a very visceral scene they jump-cut to. If they didn't scrap it or rework it, there will be a lot people saying it crosses a line into distasteful. And the ending will make some people very mad on top of it. I'm here for it but the way the culture is looking recently idk how it's going to go over. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
  • Like 1

Reality
41 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

As far as I've seen, there haven't been any publicly spread leaks beyond the outdoor set pictures that aren't *really* leaks. 

Are you trying to say you have insider info then?? :trollga: if so, my DMs are open girl :sis:

🃏🖤👹

Ziggy

Look, if nothing else it’s a big Hollywood movie that’s trying to do something different. Flop or not, that’s something to celebrate. We need more of that 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

All I’m saying is D(on’t)M(message) me

Roughhouse Dandy

Ilysm bb but I already feel the red dot on my forehead. Besides, for all I know my little bit of tea is long stale and there's nothing to worry about. I just thought I'd prep the coven for the maximum amount of drama we could face in our future. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
  • Like 1