💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joker: Folie Á Deux Will Have Super High Stakes. Are We Ready As Gaga's Fanbase?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

GGVxn4saIAA1CL8?format=jpg&name=medium

The first movie made $1 Billion and earned few Oscars. So the sequel will be getting super high expectations to repeat these, or else it will be known as flops. And since Gaga is major new addition in this sophomore movie, she will be the blacksheep for any mishaps.

Comments and scrutiny by the OGHs, comic book fans, general public, Professional reviewers, & journalists alike will be expected. 

Are we as Gaga fanbase ready to face that comes October? Will we able to keep the faith and continues to lift up Gaga, and be her first defense when needed, and believing she will bring the movie to the next level?! 

What do you feel personally amidst all these exciting things going on? Are you ready for all that storms coming your way?!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Reality

Yeah, I feel like some people don't yet understand just how messy this era is probably going to be :sweat:

Even the inception of the first movie was a bit controversial. People were like "Why do we need a Joker movie without Batman?", "Joaquin Phoenix is the Joker? Can he live up to Heath Ledger?", "What connections will it have to the DCEU?", etc. Then the movie itself was controversial and divisive, though the box office and awards nominations/wins solidified it as a resounding success. 

Joker 2 is fighting even more of an uphill battle. You got people who didn't like the first movie, people who think a sequel isn't necessary, people who don't like musicals, and people who only see Gaga as a pop star and not a viable actress. Not only that, but there will be comparisons of the box office and awards nominations/wins from the first Joker. 

I'm very confident that the movie will be good, and at the very least, vastly different and more interesting than the comic book movies we've been getting for the past few years. That said, I do worry about the conversation surrounding the film and just how aggressive people might be to hate/defend it :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Ultimecia

Try not to get triggered challenge for every french-speaking person seeing the wrong accent on the "à"

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Maxine Puth

Ma’am most of us were here for ARTPOP. :ladyhaha: This fanbase will be ok. 

• Like 10
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

SOON

Even if she does amazing people will say smthng bad about her for sure. But we'll be here defending our mother :ororomunroe:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Ma’am most of us were here for ARTPOP. :ladyhaha: This fanbase will be ok. 

IMHO it could go even worse, this is different beast. 

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Surely not worse than ARTPOP, if it’s bad it’ll be like HOG 

• Like 2

Borisapillar
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This won’t fall on Gaga’s shoulders only and that’s a big difference compared to ARTPOP

• Thanks 1

ryansamonster

We’ve all witnessed the decline in comic book movies lately. The box office just ain’t where it used to be. I’m not expecting this one to gross $1B, just being realistic. If this movie serves quality, that’s most important. Margot Robbie has already shut down comparisons and I expect Gaga will do the exact same. I don’t think anyone is expecting Joaquin to be nominated for an Oscar AGAIN for the same role. Gaga could be the spice this one needs to stand out from the last one :vegas:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Robo Ga

I'm glad you posted this. I am getting the sense that the fanbase as a whole is underestimating just how absolutely giant the Joker era will be.

It's a gamble, but Gaga ain't afraid to take a risk. And regardless how it plays out with the GP, I know she will have given her heart and soul to the role. She does everything at 110%. And as she said in her Oscars acceptance speech, "This is hard work."

That quote always stuck with me. One thing about Gaga, is that she puts in the work, fully. Critics can always talk s***, but if you put your heart and soul into a project, blood sweat and tears (as she always does), it is something to be proud of. And more likely than not, that work will translate into something incredible. 

Between Gaga, Joaquin, Todd, and all of the other extremely talented people involved, I think that it will be an unforgettable finished product. I am so excited to see what they've created for us. Sometimes you need to risk it all to create something truly great.

🤖⚡️
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Y'all.... I can't say too much about it but if they stuck close to their first completed draft? This has the potential for controversy way more intense than the first one. Just be prepared, sistren. Unless they re-wrote significantly (which is still v possible) people are gonna be out for blood. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Pennywise

We have the power of incels by our side too, this time :river:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 8

hieronymus
20 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

We have the power of incels by our side too, this time :river:

incels and stans have a lot in common; passion, tunnelvision, and unfettered delusion. we can't lose!

Edited by hieronymus
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 5

HausOfAntonio

Girl just watch the movie and enjoy it like… who gives af about what everyone’s gonna say? If its acclaimed great but if not we all know how hard Gaga worked and we’ll commend her for that! People always have controversial opinions for superhero and adjacent movies. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Girl just watch the movie and enjoy it like… who gives af about what everyone’s gonna say? If its acclaimed great but if not we all know how hard Gaga worked and we’ll commend her for that! People always have controversial opinions for superhero and adjacent movies. 

I personally care if this will drives Gaga into depression again like ARTPOP era does. :littlepotter: 

And especially crucial since she doesn't have figure like Tony Bennett anymore now. :franminervini: