Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG7 in the making or finishing process?

Controversiaga

Which   

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Making
    • Finishing

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Based on these recent pics of Gaga in the studio, it would appear to me she has only recently began recording..

thus leading me to feel LG7 is only in the making and development stage, rather than mastering and finishing stage.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 2

HelloHangoverz

Who even knows anymore. This lady really knows how to screw with our heads. I selected finishing to manifest it :enigma:

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Magic Mike

well she did say "i'm not making a (...) album", as in "i'm finishing"

Edited by Magic Mike

Ophelia

Obviously finishing, she wouldn't post that much if we were months ahead of the annoucement. 

The pics are old, even her face has looked slightly fuller during recent Vegas sightings.

IT'S COMING!

b42c73337b7ad0ac7d5ac031c1b7fdce.gif

Edited by Ophelia
...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Thonin Dyn

For me the pics are mostly old, cause she looks different than when she was in Vegas, but idk if that could just be wishful thinking 

Serve it, Ancien City style!
  • Like 4

Reality

She’s been in the studio since November, and for all we know she could’ve been there before then too.

We also don’t know when any of these pictures were taken either. For example, the video she posted a couple of days ago was actually from a couple of weeks ago. 

I truly don’t think she’d be teasing us this much if the album was still months away. We know that Gaga can stay quiet and out of the spotlight if she wants to, so she’s actively communicating with us that the album is coming.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 6

Red

We can't tell, artists finish their studio sessions quite late into the process. HML for example was made almost a month before the album was out :shrug:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Auralegends

Last summer, she (and her team) was (were) already using black hearts on instagram

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

SpadesToStart

It makes no sense for her to incite so much hype if something weren’t coming within the next month. She’s been posting like every other day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Killa

she teased chromatica with studio pics at least one year before. It's very simple, if she doesn't release now, it's due to next year. I'm sorry it's best we don't hype ourselves too much. I think it's coming soon, there's talk of this album for a while now. But with her who knows what everything means, and with such contrasting clues all the time... I'm going to throw it out there, it's more than half done, not more than that

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Ultimecia

The infamous "secret project" she talked about in the midst of the Nurtec debacle was LG7.

She's been at it for way longer than some of you may realize.

It's almost here! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 8

TortureMeOnReplay
32 minutes ago, Killa said:

she teased chromatica with studio pics at least one year before. It's very simple, if she doesn't release now, it's due to next year. I'm sorry it's best we don't hype ourselves too much. I think it's coming soon, there's talk of this album for a while now. But with her who knows what everything means, and with such contrasting clues all the time... I'm going to throw it out there, it's more than half done, not more than that

Those studio pics were so different though. She did it once every couple of months right? This is 7 times in one week

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123
44 minutes ago, NymphetaGold said:

In the promotion process :ohwell:

In the posting hints for the delusional fans process.

• LMAO 1

Reality
36 minutes ago, Killa said:

She’s teased us before, but like this? She’s posting about it much more frequently. These aren’t just one-off studio pics. She’s posting things like 3 at a time in a very short period of time too. I don’t remember her doing that with Chromatica.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1