Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to star as villain in Hulu’s ACOTAR

Charmz

Featured Posts

Charmz

IMG-0496.jpg

well looks like we’re headed under the mountain girlies

these southern hemisphere telegram groups I’m in are buzzing about Gaga in talks to star as Amarantha in Hulu’s upcoming ACOTAR adapation 

obviously grain of salt and rumor.

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 2

LateToCult

Wtf is ACOTAR? I looked up ONE book on TikTok once and suddenly get bombarded by ACOTAR shite :alsemanche:

I thought it was some kind of meme among booktok members. I know see it’s some kind of series. 

Edited by LateToCult

Dancing Shadow

if so omg ommg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomg :pawsup:

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"
  • YAAAS 1

Charmz
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Wtf is ACOTAR? I looked up ONE book on TikTok once and suddenly get bombarded by ACOTAR shite :alsemanche:

Popular fantasy series

Reality

I've never heard of that book series before, but it looks interesting. I know some people don't care for Gaga's acting work, but I find it just as exciting as her music stuff tbh. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3

TimotheeChalamet

Fake, the project is still in early pre-production (aka far from casting stage) and it's unclear even if it will be scrapped or not 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Source for this?

We can become the source. Let’s have some of the TikTok users we have on here make videos of this. Tell them to say “popular Lady Gaga forum has gotten a tip that Gaga is in early talks to be Amarantha.” Theyll  eat it up. They’re more feral than us. :icant:

• LMAO 8

hieronymus

it's true, she's only been in the studio so much because she's been doing narration, ADR, and voiceover work for this series. my cat goes to the same gym studio as her

TimotheeChalamet

At least they could come up with something that cannot be debunked with a 20 seconds Google search 

PunkTheFunk

My mom is an office chair at the Netflix headquarters and she confirmed that there's a 50% chance this may or may not be potentially not false.

• LMAO 1

Charmz

IMG-0500.jpg

y’all always be clowing on me but these leaked set photos have yall turnin yo heads 

Tyra Banks Wtf GIF

• LMAO 3

• River locked this topic