💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira teases announcement

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Hold on, is this brand new music or will it include all of the songs she released since Don't Wait Up ? :cyanlights: Half of it is out already.

jacs vs looser
37 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Hold on, is this brand new music or will it include all of the songs she released since Don't Wait Up ? :cyanlights: Half of it is out already.

I think it might include some but not all. Don't wait Up for instance is way to old and unrelated to the others, don't you think?

Charmz

Releasing her music ahead of the April 15 tax deadline I see :stalkga:

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 1

Teletubby
47 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

from the teaser it looks like at least some of the tracks released earlier will be on the album

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Anderson123
13 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I think it might include some but not all. Don't wait Up for instance is way to old and unrelated to the others, don't you think?

Just looking at Wikipedia I think "Te Felicito", "Monotonía, "Acróstico", "Copa Vacía" and "El Jefe" are for sure going to be there. The Bizarrap song could be a bonus track, it was a huge hit. The songs she did with Karol G and Black Eyed Peas are for their albums and Don't Wait Up is probably going to end up as a standalone single, too old and unrelated to the theme she went for.

• Like 1