💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Beyoncé Residency @ The Sphere - SB Commercial

Stef

Featured Posts

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i don’t really understand how a bey residency would work on a stage that small. 

also, maybe this is a controversial take on here, but i’m totally fine with gaga never playing at the sphere. some of the videos i’ve seen of U2 make me feel like i’m going to have a seizure from the screens

Easy. She can rely more on the screen like she did when she did the billboard performance. I also think she could use this to do less dancey dancey and more ballads and such. Regardless, she’s shown she can alter her performance to fit an occasion. The Dubai performance where her knee problem was in full effect is testament to that

• Like 1

TEANUS

Omg and Reneigh is being teased? Is it Renaissance related? :gum:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Modern Ecstasy2
44 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

also, maybe this is a controversial take on here, but i’m totally fine with gaga never playing at the sphere. some of the videos i’ve seen of U2 make me feel like i’m going to have a seizure from the screens

Same. I’ll go if I have to, but it would not be a fun time for me. I would get so dizzy

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

INNA
1 hour ago, Stef said:

She’s going back to Park MGM to do some more Frank Sinatra cosplay and we will ALL ENJOY IT 

This Will Be Fun Dance Moms GIF by Lifetime Telly

Your posts are always so good, exactly what I'd expect from a Tinashe stan :giveup:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Stef
1 minute ago, INNA said:

Your posts are always so good, exactly what I'd expect from a Tinashe stan :giveup:

Why thank you! We are a rare breed but we exist! 

IMG-8506.jpg

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Love 1

Chlorine Sevigny

Sorry but... residencies just feel extremely lazy to me and I'd honestly be pretty disappointed with Bey if she did it. It's very exclusionary. Granted, many can't afford to attend tours, but at least the artist is making the effort to travel. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Jack3257

If Renissance was the start of a trilogy, what if the second album was more ballad focused, which could justify a residency over a tour.  Then she could do another big stadium tour for part three.

Not really a Beyoncé fan, but what are the odds she announces or drops a new album/single tomorrow?

Rat Boy
3 hours ago, Stef said:

She’s going back to Park MGM to do some more Frank Sinatra cosplay and we will ALL ENJOY IT 

This Will Be Fun Dance Moms GIF by Lifetime Telly

Frank Sinatra cosplay :air:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

RebeldeFaith

Miss Knowles-Carter, I am once again asking you to take it easy. We are still struggling. :selena:

Begging Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Something something idk
  • LMAO 1

INNA
7 hours ago, Stef said:

Why thank you! We are a rare breed but we exist! 

IMG-8506.jpg

TO JUSTICE. Just saw her on her tour and it changed my life :kry:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Edonis
6 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

If Renissance was the start of a trilogy, what if the second album was more ballad focused, which could justify a residency over a tour.  Then she could do another big stadium tour for part three.

Not really a Beyoncé fan, but what are the odds she announces or drops a new album/single tomorrow?

I fear the whole Renaissance trilogy thing has become the Beyhive's equivalent of an Act II :poot:

• Like 1

Future Lovers
9 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

That isn't the Sphere's default stage, that is U2's stage specifically. It was designed to look like a record deck. The actual venue itself doesn't have a permanent stage and she could design her own to make use of whatever space was available. in truth, she has the entire floor space to work with, she wouldn't be required to offer any floor seating availability. 

• Like 2

GagasEnigma4
9 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

Honestly same. I am not a fan of the small stage and all the screens are distracting in my opinion. Unless you are like in the pit. 

Jack3257
20 hours ago, Edonis said:

I fear the whole Renaissance trilogy thing has become the Beyhive's equivalent of an Act II :poot:

Well this comment aged well…

(I totally see where you were coming from though)

• LMAO 2