LadyLuca

LG7 Release Year  

75 members have voted

1. 1. LG7 Release Year

• We still get music this year, but it wont be LG7
    • Other

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

So since Gaga herself confirmed that LG7 is still taking some time? (source Tiktok) When do you think it releases?

After all, I think she wont go Ariana route with her next album. I think she will drop LG7 after Joker release + promo tour.

In addition to that, if Gaga says it takes time: It will take time. She used the word soon to descirbe a time span of year(s). Old monsters know what im talking about. 

What is your opinion about LG7 release?

• Like 1

Linus Gaga

I feel like has to be very soon within Feb to April. Otherwise she wouldn't have interacted with random people on tiktok, and especially she chose to reply the lg7 related ones. So it means she wants us to talk about it, and she is telling us very soon

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 2

Helxig

I mean... one of these options is literally true and a fact. We are getting music this year through Joker :artdoll2:

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

ImMatt

"But Blade said..." :icega:

Honestly tho I've always thought post-Joker for LG7, but the random instagram teases makes me think sooner. I don't know why she'd start teasing something if its still a year off.

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

"But Blade said..." :icega:

Honestly tho I've always thought post-Joker for LG7, but the random instagram teases makes me think sooner. I don't know why she'd start teasing something if its still a year off.

who knows with Gaga. I remember she randomly teased working on LG5 a good year before it's release so :shrug:

I'm fine, Ta

Lucas

A guy who definitely has some accurate info (he said Ariana's album name, described the album cover BEFORE release and was right about some Miley/Dua stuff as well) said the lead is coming in March... we wait and see

• Shook 1

ShayCristoforo

Where did she say it was taking some time? 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 1

LadyLuca
2 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Where did she say it was taking some time? 

GFzfKTwWgAAuup1?format=jpg&name=large

• Thanks 1

B2theRich33
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

A guy who definitely has some accurate info (he said Ariana's album name, described the album cover BEFORE release and was right about some Miley/Dua stuff as well) said the lead is coming in March... we wait and see

👀👀

DanceInTheDark
3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Wait, who said this?

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

SpanishChaosAngel
4 hours ago, Gorehound said:

who knows with Gaga. I remember she randomly teased working on LG5 a good year before it's release so :shrug:

i think that LG5 tease was before scrapping the original album

• Sad 1

TimotheeChalamet
20 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Wait, who said this?

I've seen it from "pop insider" on Twitter but he's not reliable, he's a Latin pop fan who makes generic but very likely guesses. and when they come true he feels the need to boast in front of everyone about what he could get right. He has so much free time he literally tweets a hundred times a day

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I've seen it by "pop insider" on Twitter but he's not reliable, he's a Latin pop fan who makes very generic but likely guesses and when they come true he feels the need to boast in front of everything about what he could get right. He has so much free time he literally tweets a hundred times a day

Alright, thank you :kiss:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights