❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
life

Gaga on LG7: “in a vault guarded by 👹”

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers
11 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Something tells me you'll receive your precious era, since she's clearly in a much better state mentally and has been very secretive about this whole new project. 

We say this every pre era tbh 

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Ghost Face

You broke my hip
and that's a crime
You only wish, that I was yours
but I don't mind.

I want to get rid of you..
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
but magic potions take time.

Mic Singing GIF

It's an honor.
  • LMAO 11

Noah
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

When she teased lg6 it still took over a year to come out so who knows 

but I think it was made clear that LG6 would've taken place a lot sooner had Shallow not had smashed? I mean after Shallows Single run ended, they had to service it to Radio again cause the Streams + Sales were so high. I think we were told by a reliable Insider back then that they delayed the Era cause of the Success. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 2

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

We say this every pre era tbh 

The only one truly affected was Chromatica due to the pandemic.

Head Empty
15 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

So she literally just hyped us up and then went to bed :kry:

Lady Gaga, knowing she sent a few thousand gays spiraling:

EXcC8qTXkAI47KC.jpg

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • LMAO 17

Borisapillar
20 minutes ago, migamiga said:

i’m calling it now: the album cover for lg7 will be the monster painting she made for tony :teenidle:

I would live for this

• YAAAS 1

iAstroLeo
2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

COME ON GAGA! You haven't released a groundbreaking studio album since BTW. No broken hip, no futile effort, no smoking 100 cigs a day this time. NO EXCUSES! We will be coming hard for you if there's more Plastic Doll dated bops on this album. We need the world to see what you are capable of. IT IS THAT TIME. The GP was tuned in after ASIB only for you to release the dated bop SL (Chrome and Folklore still saved my life in 2020). No more whatever that Elton song was. No more BASIC production. We want experimental pop, alternative, rock ish, whatever. We want to be SURPRISED. We want the music to match your musical talent baby! Okay I'll stop now:lmao:

tiffany pollard GIF

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 5

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

COME ON GAGA! You haven't released a groundbreaking studio album since BTW. No broken hip, no futile effort, no smoking 100 cigs a day this time. NO EXCUSES! We will be coming hard for you if there's more Plastic Doll dated bops on this album. We need the world to see what you are capable of. IT IS THAT TIME. The GP was tuned in after ASIB only for you to release the dated bop SL (Chrome and Folklore still saved my life in 2020). No more whatever that Elton song was. No more BASIC production. We want experimental pop, alternative, rock ish, whatever. We want to be SURPRISED. We want the music to match your musical talent baby! Okay I'll stop now:lmao:

You in danger gurl. But I 100% agree. Gaga's last 3 solo albums do not reflect how she presents herself in terms of artistry and such, although we know MORE than well enough what she is capable of because of Born This Way. Honestly, I find her songs that have more than two songwriters, are typically lower on my tier list, so I hope she trusts her gut and artistry more lol

Edited by Lextyr97
  • Thanks 1

TSUNAMI
25 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

You broke my hip
and that's a crime
You only wish, that I was yours
but I don't mind.

I want to get rid of you..
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
but magic potions take time.

Mic Singing GIF

Sounds like a bop honestly, Taylor Swift type of songwriting 

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

Lextyr97

I have a meeting in 4 minutes that should end before 12:00pm est for the first time this week. Please Gaga :pray: Announce it

• YAAAS 2

homomo
16 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

I made it.

Thanks Darla

fgivi8t3hik91.jpg

• LMAO 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1