Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ava Max rumored to sample Bad Romance

Noah

Featured Posts

Red

Surprising a total of zero people

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 11

GagaSuperfan1

Ava is really talented, I would like to hear more variety in her discography. Diamonds and Dancefloors although amazing, & having banger after banger didn’t have enough hills and valleys for me esthetically when it came to an overall album. I want Ava to show off her range and experiment, she’s not a one trick pony, she’s an amazing artist, sometimes her production feels like it sticks to the same formula, and I feel like there’s so much we can get from her!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Sherry
4 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Gaga won’t clear it because Gaga doesn’t want to interact with her fans anymore :ororomunroe:

2 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Another sample - groundbreaking 

1 minute ago, Red said:

Surprising a total of zero people

Why y’all hating on her? If she’s sampling Gaga, that’s great. She’s honouring Gaga and is clearly inspired by her. Let the music speak first guys. We will see if it lives up to the expectations but don’t hate on the poor girl. She’s trying to find her way into mainstream success.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Sherry
1 minute ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

Ava is really talented, I would like to hear more variety in her discography. Diamonds and Dancefloors although amazing, & having banger after banger didn’t have enough hills and valleys for me esthetically when it came to an overall album. I want Ava to show off her range and experiment, she’s not a one trick pony, she’s an amazing artist, sometimes her production feels like it sticks to the same formula, and I feel like there’s so much we can get from her!!! 

Her music is more Katy Perry than Gaga. But the aesthetics for sure are very Gaga. She is inspired by both mpgs for sure.

Sherry
Just now, Sherry said:

Her music is more Katy Perry than Gaga. But the aesthetics for sure are very Gaga. She is inspired by both mpgs for sure.

Katy Perry as in using a similar formula for songs. But Sweet But Psycho is definitely a very Gaga song. Reminds me of the Fame era.

• Thanks 1

hieronymus
1 minute ago, Sherry said:

Why y’all hating on her? If she’s sampling Gaga, that’s great. She’s honouring Gaga and is clearly inspired by her. Let the music speak first guys. We will see if it lives up to the expectations but don’t hate on the poor girl. She’s trying to find her way into mainstream success.

When has she "honored" the samples she's used. They're all basically planet fitness background music.

Also like... 

I wanna see how bastardized this song can be by a mainstream "artist"

LadyLuca

its sooooo cool to see Gaga music sampled! just shows how much of an icon she is.

Sherry

I’m interested. Diamonds and Dancefloors and Heave and Hell both have some great bops. 

Sherry
Just now, hieronymus said:

When has she "honored" the samples she's used. They're all basically planet fitness background music.

Also like... 

I wanna see how bastardized this song can be by a mainstream "artist"

An artist may only sample your work if they are clearly inspired by it.

Edonis

I would lowkey check it out even if her track record for music isn't the best. But isn't interesting that Gar's music is rarely sampled? I guess it's too new, but I wonder if whoever owns her masters is very selective. 

Stef

This is, thankfully, fake. This account is known for posting false Ava news lol

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 13