💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga tour stage you want

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

gagzus
6 hours ago, danbekim said:

I don't Gaga will do a 360 stage because she said it in Five Foot Two that she doesn't like them because it's confusing on where's the front when rehearsing for Super Bowl                              

She did say this but I’ve always said that the front of the stage is the one facing the BACK of the stadium (as in the cheap seats) so the front always faces the official back of a stadium. Plus on the JWT the DIC segment was essentially on a 360 stage and if they just 3-4x the size it’d basically be a 360 stadium stage.

JohnnyVersace

I want a physical set. I miss TMB and BTWB stages that acted as environments with props. I think something like the massive castle is way more Gaga than just big screens.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Tyler1992
9 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

Tbh of all the tour stages I've seen in recent years the Renaissance tour had the kind of stage I was expecting the Chromatica Ball to have. It wasn't super elaborated but it had a nice big catwalk, big screens and the circle cutout in the middle instead of a square boxy one. Very simple yet super effective in combination with all the backdrops, choreo and props used during the show.

22-5-1024x683.jpg

I saw Renaissance from all the way in the very, very back. Though Beyonce was a tiny little stick figure, it was honestly amazing how the entire stage was used. It was visual overstimulation at its best and most trippy. 

• YAAAS 1

Monstermilo

IMG-1072.jpg&xs=1&xtz=420&xuuid=b9a73451

this pic that another user posted on the adele post stuck in my mind from a few days ago, something like this would be epic -imagine gaga with 50 dancers lining the catwalks.....

Helxig
13 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I want a physical set. I miss TMB and BTWB stages that acted as environments with props. I think something like the massive castle is way more Gaga than just big screens.

I came here to say this! With BTWball she wanted to be really innovative and bring a theatre experience. She wanted all the movement on stage to be from dancers and props, not screens with visuals, and it was so effective! It really gave space for creative choreograph too because they positioned dancers in more empty areas of stage at certain times to create movement. It felt so alive! Nothing is more exciting than her riding in with her hands cuffed on a unicorn, seductively dancing on a desk, shooting the villain, giving birth to herself through a giant inflatable pregnant stomach, riding around on a mortorcycle which converts into a piano, showing up in different parts of the castle for different segments, amazing choreography, mother G.O.A.T... And the castle?? So original and such an interesting background. Way more exciting than screens with visuals. But why not both?

Also artRAVE was also incredible and unique with the massive runways, the Venus flowers, confetti, the best lights and lasers of any of her shows, pig people spraying paint onto canvasses, being lifted up in the air on a giant monster paw hand,  and sooo many costume and wig changes! Constantly exciting, bright, electric! It was so exciting seeing her totally transform for each segment

I miss the innovation and passion. Her stage shows are always amazing and totally worth going to, but they don't blow your mind like they once did. I want the big productions back!

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

I think it would be cool if she had catwalks running the perimeter of the floor area and all the fans are on the inside. That way nobody has a bad seat! Kinda like the artRAVE.

I made this out of Saturday night home alone boredom...

stage.png

She could move between the stages after quickchanges in the tunnels inside the runway. Maybe the one at the back has the piano rise up out of it for the piano section to surprise the back row idk. Sorta like at the artRAVE how she sinks into the stage for Donatella wearing the white outfit and blonde bob.. then the Venus interlude starts and she reappears in just a seashell bikini with massive brown curls! .. I think some houdini magic would be fun! Maybe she disappears into the mini stage on the left, and reappears sitting AT the piano at the back stage in a new outfit, playing it as it rises out of the stage. The only problem is every venue is a different size so it's not practical at all :huntyga:  they even left the monster pit behind when she came to NZ in 2012 so we got the B show. But idk maybe they could make it like a kitset thing where the size can be adjust to suit each venue

Edit: OH! One more thing... I want her to bring back fair ticket pricing like she did with the BTWball. She spoke about how she specifically didn't want tiered pricing and wanted the tickets to be reasonably priced, so everybody had the chance to attend and have a good experience, not just people with a lot of money, hence her selecting fans from the crowd to do a meet and greet and not paying for it.. that has changed a lot since..

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

tylertremallose
21 hours ago, danbekim said:

I don't Gaga will do a 360 stage because she said it in Five Foot Two that she doesn't like them because it's confusing on where's the front when rehearsing for Super Bowl                              

I think that’s why she needs to do something more like Britney’s circus tour where there really wasn’t a front, she took turns performing to each side, since her stage was like a three ring circus set up 

that is if she decided to do a round stage 

idk how Adele and U2 performed but I used Britney since I went to that one 

tylertremallose
27 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It would be kinda cool if she had a massive rectangular catwalk that ran around the perimeter of the floor and all the fans were in the inside of it. So she's kinda walking around the entire perimeter of the floor and no seat is a bad seat because she would literally be so close on the left side, right side, back, everywhere. The only problem is every venue is a different size so it's not practical at all :huntyga:  they even left the monster pit behind when she came to NZ in 2012 so we got the B show

Also it would be cool to have some kinda setup so she disappears in one place and appears in another after a quick change. That would be so fun! Idk how it would work but some houdini magic would be exciting. Sorta like at the artRAVE how she sinks into the stage for Donatella wearing the white outfit and blonde bob.. then the Venus interlude starts and she reappears in just a seashell bikini with massive brown curls! But if they could make her pop up at a different stage

I can't explain what's in my head very well :bear:

Hide contents

Here I made this out of Saturday night home alone boredom

stage.png

She could move between the stages after quickchanges in the tunnels inside the runway. Maybe the one at the back has the piano rise up out of it for the piano section to surprise the back row idk

Edit: OH! One more thing... I want her to bring back fair ticket pricing like she did with the BTWball. She spoke about how she specifically didn't want tiered pricing and wanted the tickets to be reasonably priced, so everybody had the chance to attend and have a good experience, not just people with a lot of money, hence her selecting fans from the crowd to do a meet and greet and not paying for it.. that has changed a lot since..

Britney did a quick change like this but they did it as a magic trick style 

Guillaume Hamon
21 hours ago, Ophelia said:

Funny how I was going through plans of the Fame Kills tour today and now this thread shows up :max:

I wish TCB had connected runways in the shape of a sine, like we predicted before the tour.

FTNGEPIUcAEIwGc.jpg:large

My ultimate dream is to witness again long, connected, transluscent runways. artRAVE ones were perfect :kry: More big props, effects like rain/snow, fire. Make it a theatre again, we need a good plot and some drama.

xlarge_002.jpg.3557079ad69f450f2955cde7ffed8646.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AkmOGjdkKg.webp

xlarge_005.jpg.5a879dbf18506b9b09a526ea395c29a2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.poIS1WnVl9.webp

Hey!

Who made these sketches? 😁

TheSine
On 2/2/2024 at 9:03 AM, River said:

HTB1ftVkavfsK1RjSszbq6AqBXXas.jpg_300x30

You just gave me flashbacks to choir.

🖤TheSine🖤
  • LMAO 1

Easy

The most iconic arena in my city is Hong Kong Coliseum, it is a pillar-less slanted structure.

1920px-Hong_Kong_Coliseum_2022_05_part1.

therefore almost all pop concerts by a-list stars here have 360 stages. The first time I saw a Western show with a so called typical layout was eye opening.

I think these are some really interesting designs that the Western artists can use when they want a 360 stage.

Joey Yung Pretty Crazy Concert in 2019 with a transforming sphere LED screen/stage.

0*3XB_Jz4psU6sanuB

1*qy8cfyMNkgDuuoDtAx8G_Q.jpeg
1*EJmJxovd98uM_NVuW7P51A.jpeg

Hins Cheung The Next 20 Concert in 2020 with rising and transforming catwalks and a Time Machine gondola that brings him to the upper audiences.

%E5%BC%B5%E6%95%AC%E8%BB%92%E6%BC%94%E5%

b08a2.jpg

269996222-1541719926188975-5928293066321

Mirror We.Are Concert in 2022 (although cancelled halfway due to a tragedy happened with an LED wall falling from the ceiling)

multiple catwalks the rise and form patterns for the boyband to walk around

Mirror_Concert_stage_20220725-2.png

photo1658758519_197779102062dea9a4e8ceb-

03_126884129562df729667c5c-820x1024.jpeg

Aaron Kwok de Aa Kode Concert in 2016

the stage starts out flat and transforms

ia1E4VnAEmjAjWvgARSgnYLJmNaqL3EBsgDedrIA

BBC100_P_01_04.jpg

A 360 stage for Gaga which spins and transforms so that she can look at the front only and the stage spins her to every direction maybe is the way.

Edited by Easy
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

• 3 weeks later...
InTheCloset
On 2/3/2024 at 9:24 PM, Easy said:

The most iconic arena in my city is Hong Kong Coliseum, it is a pillar-less slanted structure.

therefore almost all pop concerts by a-list stars here have 360 stages. The first time I saw a Western show with a so called typical layout was eye opening.

I think these are some really interesting designs that the Western artists can use when they want a 360 stage.

Joey Yung Pretty Crazy Concert in 2019 with a transforming sphere LED screen/stage.

0*3XB_Jz4psU6sanuB

Hins Cheung The Next 20 Concert in 2020 with rising and transforming catwalks and a Time Machine gondola that brings him to the upper audiences.

b08a2.jpg

Mirror We.Are Concert in 2022 (although cancelled halfway due to a tragedy happened with an LED wall falling from the ceiling)

BBC100_P_01_04.jpg

A 360 stage for Gaga which spins and transforms so that she can look at the front only and the stage spins her to every direction maybe is the way.

this eats so hard.

The closet lives……….
  • Love 1

palma
On 2/3/2024 at 7:24 PM, Easy said:

0*3XB_Jz4psU6sanuB

b08a2.jpg

BBC100_P_01_04.jpg

All these images are SUCH a serve :bradley:

I personally thought the Formation Tour had an amazing stage and I would love for Gaga to pull all the stops like that. I hope the LG7 tour has enough dates that Live Nation actually decides to invest in the staging. I loved the aesthetics of TCB but the stage wasn't really viewer-friendly.

• YAAAS 1