'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

what does this mean?

Where getting a Grammy for best pop duo for DWAS,ย  LG7, FAD and some press on nails and skin products to get ready for the tourย :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

Linus Gaga
5 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

what does this mean?

Haus lab skin and nail products?

Hit me a message and say hi !

atemybrain
5 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

what does this mean?

Seems to be that Haus Labs is branching into skincare and a fingernail line.ย 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

SpanishChaosAngel
Just now, Linus Gaga said:

Haus lab skin and nail products?

oh f*** not HL again PLEASEEEEEE

lastpopicon
12 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

- Original lead date was August 16

We could be listening to LG7 for over 1 week nowย :kry:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 7

GagaGame
10 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Labels do this all the time and have for yearsย :huntyga:

Didn't know about thisย :enigma: Welp my hopes are up again then

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Love 1

GagaGame
1 minute ago, lastpopicon said:

We could be listening to LG7 for over 1 week nowย :kry:

so true sis

LG7? CANCELLED
  • Sad 1

Reality

All of that sounds plausible except for Interscope leaking stuff to insiders. That implies that they know who the insiders are, and I find it hard to believe that a label would just let those insiders exist as they are. And what insiders could they even be talking about? The only person I could see is Mr. S since he was the one to leak that photo of Gaga on the DWAS cover a little before Gaga herself posted about it.ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น
  • Like 1

GagaGame
2 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

Seems to be that Haus Labs is branching into skincare and a fingernail line.ย 

FINALLY YAY (I won't buy anything)

LG7? CANCELLED

Schizophonic
4 hours ago, Levine said:

The Cappella Romana duet if it's true, I'd like to be on her album and not on Gaga's.ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Heygirl22 said:

I donโ€™t really want a Chappell Roan colab personallyย 

I want a born this way style album no colabs

Happy Little Women GIF by TV One

why do the 8 day old posts appear just now and why do you spell bruno mars wrong? #dejavu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PaulaMonster13
23 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

- Interscope will have planted LG7 info to insiders to tease/leak

With all of these fake insiders around this is gonna make things so messy omgย :bradley:

GraphicModernGirl

He also said this โ€œInterscope leaking thingsโ€ would happen the next two weeksย 

not to be dramatic but -
  • Shook 3

gagzus
On 8/20/2024 at 9:36 PM, chewing on pearls said:

I do feel like the way she's spoken about her time in the studio during this pre-era has been pretty similar to how she spoke about TFM and BTW before they came out โ€“ blurring the lines of genre, paying homage to her darkness and otherness, finding healing through music. personally, I think all of her albums since her debut have done this in their own way, with Joanne and Chromatica being perhaps less maxialist than her earlier albums.ย 

at the CBTF premiere she referenced "the art of intensity", and in many ways, I think all of her albums have touched on this concept.ย 

I imagine LG7 will incorporate intensity and darkness and healing like all of her album concepts have, but perhaps with some more freedom now that she seems to feel less pressure to prove herself. I think it's easy to forget that both Joanne and Chromatica likely felt like "make it or break it" records for her pop career, even if as superfans we were happily eating them up.ย 

I'm a Chromatica stan, but the way she talked about writing that album sounded like it was like pulling teeth. But the tour for that album seemed to revive something in her, like she connected the dots from Chromatica all the way back to the Fame, and gave us this museum of brutality, which is really just a museum of her relationship to art/fame.ย 

Sorry for the long ass reply, also had an edible and thinking very hard about mother lol

I think sheโ€™s just had more time to experiment and sheโ€™s finally in a happy place in her life, sheโ€™s found producers and friends who โ€œget itโ€ with her vision now. A lot of her pre-TFM stuff was made when she was touring Europe and interscope wanted a re-release of The Fame with extra tracks (which was the trend at the time) and was made when she was on drugs or drunk after nightclub and festival gigs and she was inspired by the culture at the time.

Pre-BTW was when she was at the height of her fame and she probably felt like she made it and was indestructible, so she wanted to make an album that made her feel indestructible (also one that Luc would love lbr).ย 
ย 

This is sort of her first pop music venture since 2010 where it sounds like she hasnโ€™t had some form of duress or trauma, I mean sheโ€™s only 38 tho and her formative years of growing were her late 20s so it makes sense. Joanne (in my opinion anyway) felt like her first adult album made by an adult, for adults. So Iโ€™m excited to see where she goes now sheโ€™s nearly middle aged and has a new outlook on life.

ย 

ย 

Edited by gagzus
  • Love 3

tyler k

what's the time-stamp on the youtube video for the delulu podcast for when they spill abt LG7?ย :heart:

Edited by tyler k
mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

rafaelgherardi
41 minutes ago, GraphicModernGirl said:

ย 

โ€ข 17 tracks have been confirmed for the album

โ€ข It is unclear if any of the 17 are remixes/other versions

โ€ข A Japanese version of LG7 has been registered

โ€ข Interscope will intentionally planted LG7 tea to insiders to leak in order to produce hype

โ€ข The lead: "an explosive chorus, many adlibs/layers, a song she would have recorded earlier in her career, many "monster" references

โ€ข Album will be announced alongside lead

โ€ข Original lead release date was August 16

โ€ข Music video is under four min

so much info, OMG, is it reliable? what is the source haha

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!