'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )

Stef

Featured Posts

rafaelgherardi

I'd rather a later release of the album so she can skip the Billie-Bey-Taylor-Dua craziness at next year's Grammy, but a single surely could be launched next month or July at the latest

• Like 2

Spartacus
4 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

You are absolutely right, but that were different times where streaming was not that big already and a normal attention span of young people was still functional

:lmao:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Love 1

tylerjs
Posted (edited)

As a 2025ster, I am honestly so happy this is happening :traumatica:

I never wanted it to be 2025, but I genuinely felt it couldn’t possibly be this year considering the way things have gone before. But once again, Gaga proved herself right:

”when people think they know what Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don’t”

2024 Truthers, I’m sorry and I love y’all :kara:

Edited by tylerjs
🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25

So, has Gaga had this song ready since 2022v:air:

Stef666

I have no doubts we're getting the album this year. She literally said in an instagram post this year is going to be special for all of us.

• Thanks 2

B2theRich33
2 minutes ago, GoGa said:

When is she going to post about this?

i’m gonna say the June 7th rumor was true too…. 

• Shook 1

rafaelgherardi
23 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

i’m gonna say the June 7th rumor was true too…. 

oh, and it seems the "tik tok tik tok" post indeed meant 1 month for each word (as happened to PI in 2016)

and the post was on Feb 8th and if she releases on June 7th it's almost exactly 4 months later HER MIND

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3G9zACRaoD/

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
9 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Welcome to the club. :oops:

ETA: Wait so y'all think the LG7 announcement will be tonight? Oh. Ok. Would you excuse me for a second? :)

Hide contents

:lmao:

Someone is super brave. If you actually think she’s going to wait to drop the album after joker STILL….

:saladga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, rafaelgherardi said:

I'd rather a later release of the album so she can skip the Billie-Bey-Taylor-Dua craziness at next year's Grammy, but a single surely could be launched next month or July at the latest

1. I don’t want an album delayed bc of awards consideration 

2. I Stan Dua but I don’t think the album is AotY worthy and I’d go out on a bold limb to say Taylor may not get an AotY nom. Billie & Bey are locked. Deux reposted the August rumor and it makes sense.

3.If it’s not August , it would need to be Q1 2025 and she’s never released a lead with that big of a gap to when the album releases. 

• Thanks 3

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

I almost say yes BUT.. remember she sang born this way almost a year before the album comes out lmao

Now why’d you have to go & remind us of that 

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

• LMAO 1

DontCallMeAlice
Posted (edited)

Okay… so Joker is coming in October which means no album this fall for sure. BUT. Here’s an idea.

At the black carpet of TCB premiere she said new music was coming soon. If only we knew she was actually teasing that snippet we just heard tonight :giveup:She was talking about new music and then she said happy pride at some point during the interview. So.. new single in June ? Is that another hint from miss Gaga ?  

The thing is, an album before 2025 was pretty much unlikely considering Joker 2’ rollout through award season. BUT. Gaga teased us too much tonight for new music to not be imminent. Hell, “Gaga RETURNS LG7” + a snippet ? This has to be real. 
So here’s what I think. 
- June : single release
- August : Album + promo

- November / December : tour announcement, (after joker’s release, she’ll have a massive peak ala ASIB, so perfect timing to announce a tour and profit from her visibility) 

- January to Feb 2025 : awards season + end of Joker era 

- Summer 2025 : LG7 Tour 

Edited by DontCallMeAlice
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (see you next year ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ )