Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

AntonTurnItUp

Is it possible to release on June 28th? I remember she said "Happy Pride" when someone asked about LG7 on the GCB Premiere

At this point I can't handle this anymore :saladga: Everything was better when we didn't know about LG7 existence, now it's gonna be a whole month since she teased AND showed us an ACTUAL snippet of a song and still nothing, not even an announcement, I would be surprised if she does an "OUT NOW" on the next thursdays :bradley:

• Thanks 2

Reality
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

It's been a literal month and we still don't have any song. I'd just love to know what her thought process was. Honestly, I think she likes negging us. It's not even teasing, it's full on dangling the carrot and watching our desperation. Queen ugh

It's the same reason she posted all those studio pics back in February. We thought we were going to get something soon, but it was really just her saying "Hey, I know y'all are excited about the album and I just want to let you know I'm working on it." She's obviously farther along the process now, which is why she was able to share a snippet, but it was just something to keep us busy because she knows that we're hungry for the album.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

tyler k
3 hours ago, tylerjs said:

hey twin, bored :sis:

have you ever gone by ty? some people have tried to make it stick on me before but idk how i feel about it

just drumming up some convo since we’re clearly months away from anything else here :traumatica:

actually my name is taylor hehe, so ppl call me tay or tay tay 

tyler is what my friends call me when we're all out & im super drunk LMAO

Edited by tyler k
mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Aren
16 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Is it possible to release on June 28th? I remember she said "Happy Pride" when someone asked about LG7 on the GCB Premiere

At this point I can't handle this anymore :saladga: Everything was better when we didn't know about LG7 existence, now it's gonna be a whole month since she teased AND showed us an ACTUAL snippet of a song and still nothing, not even an announcement, I would be surprised if she does an "OUT NOW" on the next thursdays :bradley:

95% of cities already celebrated pride 

• Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
26 minutes ago, Reality said:

back in February. We thought we were going to get something soon

God, little did we know. Jeez

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

juicyjuicy

someone needs to fire her team and management lol

• Thanks 6

Super
39 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

you know the summer solstice moon is super popular and celebrated everywhere? This has nothing to do with Gaga . Lol

i agree but – after one post from someone on her team with a cryptic caption about the moon- she does the same with another cryptic caption that, along with a black heart, it has - as someone mentioned here (im not sure) - the exactly same words as something posted on twitter ... so ...

Edited by Super

buzzkill

lol

Edited by buzzkill

AntonTurnItUp
3 hours ago, Aren said:

95% of cities already celebrated pride 

I'm not referring to the parades lol.

Maybe she said that to tease the release date, if I'm not wrong pride day is 28th or 29th of june, right? but it's unreal atp, I just read Camilla Cabello is releasing her new album that day and Interscope will be focusing on that release, so sadly the single wouldn't come "soon".

Agunimon
4 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

God, little did we know. Jeez

we knew

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

• LMAO 4

Jack3257
On 6/21/2024 at 6:39 AM, tylerjs said:

Nah I don’t think so. I think it was a straight up coincidence and she was honestly probably a little stoned by the time she posted it. Plus those over the age of 35 just love to use elipses for some reason :sis:

The only reason I’m suspicious is that next time is two words, not one.  So it almost feels as if she wanted to use seven words.

Phoenix Rises
On 6/19/2024 at 12:28 AM, MessyTop said:

I don’t see her releasing anything anytime soon. We would know by now if it was July. You all need to go and stream ARTPOP

we will get an announcement in the next few weeks. :iamfair: Shes not gonna start single and all that promo while doing vegas and she wouldnt have teased anything if it wasnt coming in the next month or two and where she typed tick tick boom on a tweet it lines up with July:holdmyhand: its gonna be hell ....... 

Edited by Ronald Allen
spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Flippy

Tired Britney Spears GIF

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)