đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Leoj305

dissappointed it did not happen 06/21, and with other big interscope names camila dropping 06/28 and katy dropping 07/11.... she has 07/05 right after the jazz shows end, or it will be late july/august.... unless she doesn't care about the katy comparisons/chart bs that's going to end up happening. Today tbh would have been a good day to drop the single. 

ModernEcstasy

“nextime”

Emetin X

Emetin treatment is a way of inducing vomiting. 
X = 10

We will be vomiting with excitement in 10 days. 
10 days = Monday July 1st. 

Announcement on July 1st confirmed :excited2:

• LMAO 1

lastpopicon
Just now, Leoj305 said:

unless she doesn't care about the katy comparisons/chart bs that's going to end up happening. 

Do we really care? I really don't feel Katy is on the same lvl anymore.

Smile opened with 50k first week

Chromatica did +200k first week

I feel it's kinda insulting to Gaga making comparisons with Katy currently :iamfair:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 3

Leoj305
2 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

Do we really care? I really don't feel Katy is on the same lvl anymore.

Smile opened with 50k first week

Chromatica did +200k first week

I feel it's kinda insulting to Gaga making comparisons with Katy currently :iamfair:

Capital has the radio/social media promo on lock tho, Katy's twitter/instagram post is seeing record high engagement(probably inflated with bots but who knows), they are making this her big pop come back. So I would not underestimate her return. but again it may not matter to Gaga that much. 

• Like 1

ceminay

She definitely knows how desperate everyone is. She may or may not be giving messages. Its so hard to be her fan sometimes. :enigma:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs
1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

Capital has the radio/social media promo on lock tho, Katy's twitter/instagram post is seeing record high engagement(probably inflated with bots but who knows), they are making this her big pop come back. So I would not underestimate her return. but again it may not matter to Gaga that much. 

What’s crazy is that the official Woman’s World sound on TikTok is almost completely filled with videos trashing it, and each video has thousands of comments also trashing it…so yeah I’d say it’s definitely bots 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

homomo

I posted this on discord but gonna copy and paste it here too. it’s kinda extra so ignore that but it was me being excited :enigma:

————————

Wait a minute
Wait a god damn minute
777 is the best thing you can win in Vegas.
That's the jackpot (edited)
She unlocked it for us.

If we get the announcement today, that was her being like "JACKPOT LITTLE MONSTERS, your prize will be arriving shortly"

7 words total, 7th word being misspelled, 7 dots in the post, posted at 7pm her time, “nextime” being misspelled to only have 7 letters

plus ronlop also shared that she said “tonight is gonna be fun, but tomorrow will be even better” last night in Vegas, which that wasn’t part of the original song lyric

there was also a rumoured haus labs meeting at 5am this morning. A fan who went to the show last night and went to Gaga’s car posted this on X. Take this one with a grain of salt, but we all know Gaga is prone to having meetings with the Haus right before the era drops

IMG-0676.jpg

Edited by homomo
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

OHDH

yesterday she said "tomorrow's even better". rain on me was announced on a friday:hor:

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • YAAAS 1

Ophelia
RBL
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

I posted this on discord but gonna copy and paste it here too. it’s kinda extra so ignore that but it was me being excited :enigma:

————————

Wait a minute
Wait a god damn minute
777 is the best thing you can win in Vegas.
That's the jackpot (edited)
She unlocked it for us.

If we get the announcement today, that was her being like "JACKPOT LITTLE MONSTERS, your prize will be arriving shortly"

7 words total, 7th word being misspelled, 7 dots in the post, posted at 7pm her time, “nextime” being misspelled to only have 7 letters

plus ronlop also shared that she said “tonight is gonna be fun, but tomorrow will be even better” last night in Vegas, which that wasn’t part of the original song lyric

IMG-0676.jpg

I really want to believe it but isn’t it a bit far-fetched?

I’m not real, I’m theatre.

tylerjs
2 minutes ago, RBL said:

I really want to believe it but isn’t it a bit far-fetched?

incredibly so, and even more unlikely than any theory I can think of in recent times :sis:

but it is fun to pretend, so go off queen :kara:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 2

DitaDolla

I truly think she will announce today

and the single will be out 28/6

bookmark me!!!

• LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
9 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

i feel like that just means "tomorrow will be something else, because the best is yet to come" lmao she's probably not even thinking about lg7 right now

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train đźš‚ đźš‚ (2025 truthers won…)