Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

SpiritBunny

Imagine how god damn tired we all are. 

• Thanks 4

River

mute britney spears GIF
:traumatica:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

LastNight

Someone posted a delulu tweet on atrl to do with there being seven words in her latest IG caption, but it did make me think…. could we be getting an LG7 announcement on 7/7? That would be fun.

It’s a Sunday, but I don’t know that that really matters these days. Also, a lot of us think of Sunday as the 7th day of the week (although I guess traditional calendars say it’s the first day of the week). That in itself is kind of fun though… it’s the seventh day but also the first day / it’s her seventh album but also the start of something new. Idk, just another theory to ponder. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

lastpopicon
6 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Someone posted a delulu tweet on atrl to do with there being seven words in her latest IG caption, but it did make me think…. could we be getting an LG7 announcement on 7/7? That would be fun.

It’s a Sunday, but I don’t know that that really matters these days. Also, a lot of us think of Sunday as the 7th day of the week (although I guess traditional calendars say it’s the first day of the week). That in itself is kind of fun though… it’s the seventh day but also the first day / it’s her seventh album but also the start of something new. Idk, just another theory to ponder. 

You mean this tweet?

I mean, she's great, but she's not Moriarty or smth :huntyga: I feel this is a big ball of nothing :holdmyhand:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

buzzkill

What is going on with y’all? She aint taylor swift with this very specific cryptic ****. 

• Like 2

ProfessionalClown
11 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

What is going on with y’all? She aint taylor swift with this very specific cryptic ****. 

let me do my job, i’m a professional 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Erich Johnson
8 hours ago, River said:

I would like to complain about the mod team of this website, I am being silent.

Yesterday the whole mod team told me not to post things anymore about LG7 because I'm hyping your guys too much.

After a long violent discussion, I was fired.

So that's it, I'm LEAVING.

@Flippy the modding burden is yours now.

We won

:pawsup::kiss::bye::sis::staymad::ohwell::oops::iamfair::v::ladyhaha::holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 1

homomo
21 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

This feels too deliberate though, ykwim? It’s def being cryptic about something Vegas related.

7 words total, 7th word being misspelled, 7 dots in the post, posted at 7pm her time, “nextime” being misspelled to only have 7 letters

Edited by homomo
  • Shook 1

Starmie25
32 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

She aint taylor swift with this very specific cryptic ****. 

She will be soon.......

:huntyga:

tylerjs
Just now, homomo said:

This feels too deliberate though, ykwim? It’s def being cryptic about something Vegas related.

7 letters total, 7th letter being misspelled, 7 dots in the post, posted at 7pm her time, “nextime” being misspelled to only have 7 letters

Nah I don’t think so. I think it was a straight up coincidence and she was honestly probably a little stoned by the time she posted it. Plus those over the age of 35 just love to use elipses for some reason :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1

homomo
2 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Nah I don’t think so. I think it was a straight up coincidence and she was honestly probably a little stoned by the time she posted it. Plus those over the age of 35 just love to use elipses for some reason :sis:

Lmao yeah idk. I personally just feel she was like “oh yeah Vegas = 777 so why don’t I throw that in there”

Edited by homomo

River
13 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

We won

:pawsup::kiss::bye::sis::staymad::ohwell::oops::iamfair::v::ladyhaha::holdmyhand:

I’ll be back :grr:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Rifek
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

If she really is releasing the first single in august/september imma need her team to get their **** together 'cause teasing a new song in late may for it to be released 2 or 3 months later is just dumb

Also no one said that Dance In The Shadow will be the single. It could be a regular album track, a bonus track or maybe even scrapped material in the end 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Thanks 1

Hydrangea

People think she’s cryptic, she could drop the full release date in black and white and I’d still be looking for evidence :ohwell: you just can’t tell with her 

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 1

Rifek

page 621

6/21 is today and also the day we thought the single will be released 

Happy Birthday Cake GIF by Storyful

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • YAAAS 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)