Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
15 hours ago, Aglaya said:

So the train is still going? I thought it ran out of (heart of) charcoal :huh:

this train is going until it arrives. with or without delays. 

monketsharona

I'm 100% certain she has wrapped LG7, Andrew Watt doesn't seem to be involved in studio lately and she has stopped posting about studio. This + the fact Andrew said last month he was about to finish another project in the studio.

Even if finished, doesn't really mean it's close being released though...

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

LordByron28

I think everyone for their own peace of mind, needs to chill a little bit. We’re not going to get LG7 until after TCB film. I also don’t think it is likely she’ll release new music while doing shows in Vegas. It makes sense for her and Interscope to let Ariana, Bey, Taylor, Dua and Billie to have their time and let things breathe a little.

I will say her constant teasing is her subtle way of saying that she’s releasing a new album this year. I think we will get a new single at least before Joker 2. Current theory is potentially a lead dropping around the time of the VMAs with a performance as well. The single being used in Joker 2 promo. Maybe album drop at the end of October/early November. 

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

Current theory is potentially a lead dropping around the time of the VMAs with a performance as well. The single being used in Joker 2 promo. Maybe album drop at the end of October/early November.

The way I just read on ATRL there are "rumblings" of a single in July and then album Halloween weekend...

I don't know what to believe anymore :messga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Shook 1

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

The way I just read on ATRL there are "rumblings" of a single in July and then album Halloween weekend...

I don't know what to believe anymore :messga:

I highly doubt 3 months would go by between the lead and the album :enigma: Chromatica was initially 1,5 month after Stupid Love, same for Perfect Illusion and Joanne

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, The Z said:

I highly doubt 3 months would go by between the lead and the album :enigma: Chromatica was initially 1,5 month after Stupid Love, same for Perfect Illusion and Joanne

Yeah I find it hard to believe especially considering that's not what major artists are doing rn. It is worth noting that a month or so ago @BabylonHooker claimed lead in summer and album in Oct as well...

• Shook 1

LG7 time now
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yeah I find it hard to believe especially considering that's not what major artists are doing rn. It is worth noting that a month or so ago @BabylonHooker claimed lead in summer and album in Oct as well...

But didn’t BabylonHooker say we would get a Babylon fashion film in July 2020? Or was it someone else?:traumatica:

• Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, The Z said:

But didn’t BabylonHooker say we would get a Babylon fashion film in July 2020? Or was it someone else?:traumatica:

@BabylonHooker explain :grr:

monketsharona

Apparently Adele has returned to studio 

2024 or 2025, high profile contenders for Miss Gaga anyway :ohwell:

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

2024 for LG7. :vegas:

Chromatica ball film will intertwine the 2, maybe #blakhart #battle4lyfe

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

2024 for LG7. :vegas:

Chromatica ball film will intertwine the 2, maybe #blakhart #battle4lyfe

I SO want the

TCBF 5/25

LG7 6/7

to be true :traumatica:

Starmie25
17 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

LG7 6/7

Real Housewives What GIF by PeacockTV

• LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Real Housewives What GIF by PeacockTV

One rumor thread created simply based on her typewriter story which the 7 and J on the typewriter are "Highlighted" purple @NarlesLM

Another rumor thread (that was mysteriously deleted with no explanation) claimed to keep an eye out for TCBF and LG7 May 17-June 19 with attention to June 7  @VANTABLACK 

Both of these were early April/late March way before TCB was announced 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

Schizophonic
23 hours ago, The Z said:

As far as i know the Frederik Heymann shooting is, what was planned a „Fashion Film“ of some sort. In the end it wasnt really a film, more of a photoshooting for paper magazin and „videophotos“ … tho they only last seconds

and itwas shot to babylon

• Love 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

One rumor thread created simply based on her typewriter story which the 7 and J on the typewriter are "Highlighted" purple

Ok wow i somehow must've missed that one, along with the deleted thread :enigma:

Edited by Starmie25

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)