💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)

Stef

Featured Posts

LG7 time now

“Am I still alive?”, a wise woman once asked. We still don’t know, girl, we really don’t. :traumatica:

Edited by LG7 time now
  • LMAO 10

Ultimecia

Thank goodness Gesaffelstein would only be producing for LG7, because the lyrics and vocal melodies on his latest album are just... abysmal. :triggered:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Shook 2

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, LG7 time now said:

“Am I still alive?”, a wise woman once asked. We still don’t know, girl, we really don’t. :traumatica:

She's meditating

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

She's meditating

The journey continues 💕⚔️

itsandrewtbh

If it's being released 21st then we would be looking at an announcement on the 18th so next Monday or Tuesday should be the announcement. I think we can be a little hype for the next week for an incoming announcement

If it gets to next Wednesday and still nothing then I'm going to probably not expect anything until August and not get my hopes up 

The last mosquito that bit me had to book into the Betty ford clinic x
  • Like 2

Gaga2645
22 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

It’s a pop record y’all. I get it’s difficult waiting so long but just chill. It’s never that serious 

Get em jadeeee

Juanlittlem

Me at Gaga's career these past 4 years: 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Gorehound
25 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

It’s a pop record y’all. I get it’s difficult waiting so long but just chill. It’s never that serious 

Nah come on. It's not just a pop record is it. It's a Lady Gaga solo album! The 7th in the world. They're far and few between and limited, so ye it's a big f*cking event for us fans :firega:

Ye we are being pathetically impatient rn but unfortunately we're reeling off her terrible methods of teasing this album and it's kinda reaching its peak now for a lot of us. Tantalising isn't even the word at this point :cyanlights:

I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4

Reality

Remember when Gaga would post random selfies of her working in the studio and fans were annoyed because she wasn't announcing anything? I bet y'all crave some of that interaction rn, right? :selena:

The single/album will be released when it releases, but honestly, I'd be okay with her posting random selfies—or better yet, photoshoots like the past few posts. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 5

Gangie
34 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

The same woman also demanded "Give me something, to believe in" but not giving anything herself... The hypocrisy I swear.

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • LMAO 3

Gangie
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Remember when Gaga would post random selfies of her working in the studio and fans were annoyed because she wasn't announcing anything? I bet y'all crave some of that interaction rn, right? :selena:

The single/album will be released when it releases, but honestly, I'd be okay with her posting random selfies—or better yet, photoshoots like the past few posts. 

True

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Ultimecia
8 minutes ago, Gangie said:

The same woman also demanded "Give me something, to believe in" but not giving anything herself... The hypocrisy I swear.

"At least I showed up, you showed me nothing at all" :toofunny:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2024 LETS GOOOO!!)