💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, ScotHML said:

Do you not think liams death might delay things. Out of respect? 

Nope

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 3

selenalavigne

I’ve been sitting in my bed listening to Head Above Water. Listen, i don’t diss this album. It’s one of those albums that like when it came out, well when Head Above Water came out i was so happy. I had been waiting over 3 years on that album. So yes, every Avril Lavigne album is worth listening to. So if i were a little monster waiting on LG7 i would be streaming Avril Lavigne.

Goddess is so good. Oh my god. Goddess is so good.

And she is oh my god, she is working on a new album. Oh my god. Let me start getting hyped for that TODAY.

Edited by selenalavigne
Ready to Stan LG7
  • Love 1

Noir
3 minutes ago, ScotHML said:

I thought the same thing, even if it's just a few days 

Locke
8 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

What is going on with that name though 

I guess it's like Togepi, Togekiss and Togetic

Narigudinha
1 minute ago, selenalavigne said:

I’ve been sitting in my bed listening to Head Above Water. Listen, i don’t diss this album. It’s one of those albums that like when it came out, well when Head Above Water came out i was so happy. I had been waiting over 3 years on that album. So yes, every Avril Lavigne album is worth listening to. So if i were a little monster waiting on LG7 i would be streaming Avril Lavigne.

sis read the room

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

SpiritBunny
5 minutes ago, ScotHML said:

Not at all. Major artists are still releasing music like Bruno and Rose tonight. It’s sad but the world keeps turning. The only artists death I can see delaying any artists releases is Michael Jackson and he’s already passed. 

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz

Now I know she's not coming this week my restlessness has kinda evaporated. Announcement Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday I guess for a Fri 25th release. I will be b o i l i n g if it doesn't come out on the 25th though

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Thanks 1

selenalavigne
7 minutes ago, Narigudinha said:

sis read the room

What’s going on?

Ready to Stan LG7

Shehidestruelove
1 hour ago, GreenEyes said:

Maybe this feels odd to us because nothing has leaked yet. Almost every one of her album/single rollouts we get leaks and we have nothing so far. 

This is exactly why everyone is freaking out and claiming there is no hype. It's because this time, we know nothing. All of her previous singles have either leaked or had demos leak well before release giving us a sense of what to expect, I mean Stupid Love was just ridiculous and made her team look incompetent. They aren't playing games this time, maybe I'm wrong but I really think Michael being in big tech has something to do with this. I clearly can't speak for most people on here it seems but I find the mystery and silence exciting, way more exciting than having everything hemorrhage 2 months ahead of time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

princedeeblebleble

I

1 minute ago, Shehidestruelove said:

This is exactly why everyone is freaking out and claiming there is no hype. It's because this time, we know nothing. All of her previous singles have either leaked or had demos leak well before release giving us a sense of what to expect, I mean Stupid Love was just ridiculous and made her team look incompetent. They aren't playing games this time, maybe I'm wrong but I really think Michael being in big tech has something to do with this. I clearly can't speak for most people on here it seems but I find the mystery and silence exciting, way more exciting than having everything hemorrhage 2 months ahead of time. 

We do have 3 snippets and a slight inkling of who the main producers are, but overall we're kinda in the dark which is kinda exiting 👏🏻 I'm glad that minus the questionable Girlfriend and Neon lights leak, everything was official by her!

But I think that most fans are frustrated by the fact that she teases, builds a bit of hype and then dips for weeks or months and the hype disappears. Then again, and again and again, for the past like 5 years at this point. Like we got SL, then she dipped till may, then again till september and for a year and a half we didn't know it TCB is gonna happen with HOG and LFS coming. Then we got GCB with a new album teaser and she disappeared again till july,  and then the olympics sharing snippets and again dissapeared till the end of september aaaand now 3 weeks ago she teased and released HQ in a matter of days, did some promo for FAD and HQ and  left without a trace once more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

David Ward

We have officially reached page 1408, we are never allowed to leave here :udidnt:

51GkuwqQc2L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

She is going to release Sour Candy music video first, then Smile When U Die Remix with Bruno. Just watch :enigma:

HelloHangoverz

It's actually crazy to think how close we are. 8 days. After the MESS this year has been, we're finally close. I just realized

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

Jose Alberto

She started teasing Harlequin on Friday, so LG7's first single which is more important, she should start teasing it tomorrow!!!