Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

NATAH
26 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

this has got to be the worst pre-era ever lol, even Chromatica was more exciting and that had a world wide pandemic brewing before it

um... no, this is far from the worst

the pre-ARTPOP blackout was very depressing, at least we have a sweet little covers album and DWAS to pass the time

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 3

ModernEcstasy

Wondering if the hate train continues its journey when Joker is released on digital. Would releasing a single 4 days prior be a good move or nah 

Starmie25
20 minutes ago, Hyperobject said:

this is just annoying atp, and then her team is probably wondering "damn, why her fanbase doesn't engage anymore?!" lol 

October ain't over yet though. It's only the 16th :poot:

Edited by Starmie25

EvilBunny

Omg no announcement… WE HATE HER AGAIN. BURN IN HELL STEFANIA BERGAMOTTA

• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

October ain't over yet though. It's 9nly the 16th :poot:

Yeah, but would she announce her comeback to pop music two days prior to its release? 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

MaybeKermit

Tbh I really hope they didnt postpone/cancel any plans because that would be sooooo depressing

Her team always always always ruins EVERY era bcs of these last minute changes. It never turns out well

Starmie25
18 minutes ago, Levine said:

Jokes aside, I just hope she's ok and that this silence is to build some hype

We need more fans like you tbh. 

I desperately want new music too, but I hope she's doing ok herself.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Love 2

Mr Oak
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

this silence is to build some hype

How would that work instead of an announcement? Hype for whom? Her fans know, the gp does not:fatcat:

• Like 6

madmagical6

It's so Gaga to tease a snippet from the album in May and then when there's literally 2 Friday's left in October she goes silent :billie:

I'd even settle for another studio photo with lyrics in the caption at this point :trollga:

• Like 1

Brenda2000

Maybe let's reconsider moon theory... Announcement 17th of october in full moon for 25th release :cheeky:

• Like 1

RudraCNG

Every time I refresh this website I pray for it to go slow or to take time to load so that means Gaga announced something.

Edited by RudraCNG
  • LMAO 1

ROHKEUS

imagine how tired we are

buuut

I think that if the single is coming out the 25th then it is her Thriller, and she’ll have the halloween for her for the next 10 years and every year she’ll make some cute video passing her torch to Mariah. :traumatica:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Shehidestruelove

You would think it's November 1st with the way everyone is reacting in here. I've said it once and I'll say it again, you guys need to calm down. If it's not coming this week, it's coming next. The 18th felt a little too close to JFAD anyways. She is NOT pushing this single back, there is zero correlation and it would be such a bad look for her to essentially give in to the negative press. She clearly is both building momentum off of the silence AND guarding this **** with her life...Michael's got his big tech hands in this for sure and they are not letting the lead leak again. This isn't Chromatica, she means business this time. Relax and don't tarnish the excitement we feel right now. We can wait a week. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5