Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

On 9/3/2024 at 11:09 PM, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I genuinely can't believe after today we still have 2025ers up in hurr. Imagine an album about Hell, magic, and spookiness in Jan/Feb :brat:

:trollga:

• LMAO 7

Hyperobject
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

Sad Puppy GIF by TikTok

I kinda miss your dog pfp tbh :// 

• Shook 1

tylerjs

remember when i would say “2025” and yall would say “impossible, zero chance”? :cheeky:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ModernEcstasy
11 minutes ago, NATAH said:

it would be weirder to cram it all in before christmas

you really do just need to focus on the bright side which is we finally have a date to look forward too. singles and music videos, album cover and tracklist reveal, upcoming tour, a secret project and god knows what else

if you only focus on the fact it's February, you're not going to be able to enjoy anything...

I think my main worry is that if people are tired of her after Joker (due to bad reviews or whatever reason) then the era may not be as successful as her team are hoping for it to be. 
I dunno, we’ve been so lucky lately. A downfall is bound to happen at some point. 
Not to mention the fact that 5 months is plant of time for leaks to happen or for them to change/ scrap plans again. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, plane jane said:

why would anyone drag her for something she has no control over :air: 

Maybe you are not willing to see a movie in which her character is not the focus on, but she is, as she signed for it and she will be great in it. End of useless drama.

gagzus

So much for me being stupid for saying the album should come out in February :fan:

• Like 1

NATAH
8 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I think my main worry is that if people are tired of her after Joker (due to bad reviews or whatever reason) then the era may not be as successful as her team are hoping for it to be. 
I dunno, we’ve been so lucky lately. A downfall is bound to happen at some point. 
Not to mention the fact that 5 months is plant of time for leaks to happen or for them to change/ scrap plans again. 

don't worry about that girl! just enjoy the music!! :excited:

mother, what must i do?

Hyperobject
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe you are not willing to see a movie in which her character is not the focus on, but she is, as she signed for it and she will be great in it. End of useless drama.

I- 

bur I agree with you. I don’t get the complains either lol. :_) 

• Love 1

NATAH
13 minutes ago, plane jane said:

I kinda miss your dog pfp tbh :// 

me too, i'll change it back when i get home :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

vanus
20 minutes ago, Jono said:

Lol so everything bling said was wrong :icant:

I guess we are back to “music not the bling”

imma cut a bitch
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

remember when i would say “2025” and yall would say “impossible, zero chance”? :cheeky:

Well you all drama queens meant no new music until 2025 which won't be the case, era's starting this year :ohwell:

• YAAAS 1

Starmie25

Some of you also need to realise that her label has the final say on the date. Hell, maybe Gaga herself wanted it all out this year, but Interscope said "no". 

poeticprose

She does not want to say too much about the new record other than to tell me that it was her fiancé’s idea. “Michael is the person who told me to make a new pop record. He was like, ‘Babe. I love you. You need to make pop music.’ 

Monsters, have you praised our Lord Polanski today? :huntyga:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1