Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

Is Lady Gaga a “gay” artist? I just walked in on my son gyrating in an unholy way to a song about a “disco stick” and I need to know if it’s time to call the pastor…

• LMAO 3

GreenEyes

Gaga’s music career is at an all time high right now, and for anyone saying she should wait to drop the single in January have no sense. She needs to strike while it’s hot. Her monthly listeners keep going up and she’s top 5 in the world right now. 

if the song is catchy enough to catch on tik tok like a lot her old songs have done the past couple years it will be nice too. Remember, tik tok is getting banned in the US in January. Like it or not tik tok is very involved with the music industry and if it indeed gets banned a lot artists are going to have to rethink promo and branding. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

robotvoiceinalice
2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Is Lady Gaga a “gay” artist? I just walked in on my son gyrating in an unholy way to a song about a “disco stick” and I need to know if it’s time to call the pastor…

shes a gospel singer

• LMAO 2
  • Love 1

chewing on pearls

Just had this daydream that the music video will be for both Happy Mistake and the LG7 lead, like one visual leading into the next. Especially since she said in that interview that she feels less of a need to adhere to "eras", and because she followed that art director who did the Harlequin visuals and Happy Mistake performance on Instagram. 

Just a fantasy, but it's healthy to fantasize while in limbo! (Translation: gay and desperate in this drought)

• Love 3

9 minutes ago, robotvoiceinalice said:

this is such a weird fanbase. you have ones saying "delay the single because xyz...", then you have people saying "stick to rollout plans", then you have folk like me who are complaining that its not coming sooner:icant:  I don't get why fans are like this, why would you want her to delay plans after waiting all this length of time for her to release a single or give us a hint that something is coming sooner? it doesn't make sense to me, surely if you're a fan you'd want stuff to happen more regularly and more quickly:partysick:

Fair comment, and yes, I for one would like to have the album tomorrow so I can have the pleasure of listening to it .... but from her point of view, in terms of giving it the best chance of being a successful release, I think it would be a good idea to wait until DWAS, Harelequin and JFAD are a dot in the rearview mirror.

chewing on pearls
13 minutes ago, GreenEyes said:

She needs to strike while it’s hot.

Agreed! I saw something that said she gained 36K followers on Instagram in the last week. And Poker Face is back on the charts too, probably a direct result of DWAS' success and her top 5 spot on Spotify. And whether or not people enjoyed JFAD, I definitely think it helped put her back in the general public's eye like DWAS did. 

She's coming... these days, more is more! 

Edited by chewing on pearls
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

robotvoiceinalice
7 minutes ago, MOT said:

Fair comment, and yes, I for one would like to have the album tomorrow so I can have the pleasure of listening to it .... but from her point of view, in terms of giving it the best chance of being a successful release, I think it would be a good idea to wait until DWAS, Harelequin and JFAD are a dot in the rearview mirror.

even if you are looking at 'success' then shes riding a high rn and her Spotify listeners are also at an all time high, she clearly has momentum rn. plus whats not to say both LG7 lead and DWAS couldn't have sustained success together? DWAS is breaking records but she could have another alongside DWAS in LG7 lead

the momentum is with her rn so even taking into account success and charts and all that then it makes sense to release now, not delay. so I still don't see why people want her to delay

Edited by robotvoiceinalice
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

robotvoiceinalice
2 minutes ago, zerojk said:

someone please change title to destination unreached, it's more realistic so far 

LG7: Destination Reached SOON:brat:

• LMAO 1

hijadeputa

So its either announced tomorrow or next week on Monday / Tuesday? The wait feels eternal

• Like 1

Heygirl22

Some say surprise release Friday others say next week for sure and some say it’s delayed 

me right now 

Miss Juicy Little Women GIF by TV One

• LMAO 5

Fck I luv Art
45 minutes ago, nath4gaga2 said:

GFG4usrWYAEgy0F.jpg

But seriously this is what it's like to be a Gaga fan. The sooner people embrace the meltdowns and stuff the more fun they have 

I appreciate a lot "Harlequin" but I wish it had more visibility cause it's pure art.

Same for Joker 2, I appreciated it too (but I defo prefer Harlequin lol). But again this years there was movies like Borderland and Madame Web but ppl decided to focus their hate on Joker 2.

I defo know that ppl will one day realize how far they gone with this movie hate train.

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Like 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 hours ago, TeaHaus said:

I mean FKA did the same with Eusexua, and she’s releasing a second single tomorrow. Stupid Love was released a whole 3 months prior to Chromatica. So a single drop this far in advance isn’t that weird 

I didn’t say it was weird. But given she came out with a companion album & movie weeks prior tells me it could’ve waited, but we shall wait and see how the roll out is handled. 

PaulaMonster13
1 hour ago, AntonTurnItUp said:

Maybe it's coming on January 3rd :traumatica:

My birthday is on the 4th so if she's releasing the 2nd single on that day I'd be more than happy :traumatica: (because the first single IS coming next week :firega:)

ModernEcstasy

I pray that absolutely nothing leaks and we are all surprised on the 25th

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1