Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

What if she announce this friday for the next friday? It’s her comeback single, it’s her next full era, she might want to take a little more time for presave

She did the same with the cryptic Harlequin posts 

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz

4 hours and 21 minutes until LG7 lead, video, album and tracklist reveal, cover tease, the lady and the legend release, ARTPOP act ii release, harlequin secret performance release and out of control leak everybody RISE

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

I don't think releasing the lead this month will affect her because of Joker 2, DC has a separate loyal fanbase, we are a separate fanbase. Most of them aren't going to listen to her music anyway and DWAS remains unaffected. So be optimistic :huntyga: 

If the lead were to release this Friday, we would've already learnt it, either through an announcement from Gaga herself or atleast through some insiders like Mr. S, who informed us about DWAS. I think it will release on 25th. No more delaying.... :firega:

• Like 5

BlondeKingOfGGD

Dua releaaed Houdini last year on the 9th November. And it went to #2 in the UK.so although I really thought it would be the 18th. The 25th of October is also completely fine, the Christmas songs don’t start to completely smash until mid November. It will be fine! Then possibly a promo single/ second single definitely in the new year! It will alllll be okay and everyone needs to stay calm ❤️

Edited by BlondeKingOfGGD
Misspelling

TimotheeChalamet

I would be fine with:

Oct 25 - LG7 first single

Somewhere in December - Harlequin concert 

Late January - LG7 second single

Late February - LG7 album 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 8

nattuggla
35 minutes ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Dua releaaed Houdini last year on the 9th November. And it went to #2 in the UK.so although I really thought it would be the 18th. The 25th of October is also completely fine, the Christmas songs don’t start to completely smash until mid November. It will be fine! Then possibly a promo single/ second single definitely in the new year! It will alllll be okay and everyone needs to stay calm ❤️

I checked and the first 3 songs to enter the weekly Spotify Top10 was in the week of Nov 24 to Dec 1 with 7 more Christmas songs entering the Top 50. So in that week 10 out of the 50 most streamed were Christmas Songs.

December is a different story. Christmas songs clogged up the charts quite fast there but we should be fine in the first 3 weeks of November. 

Edited by nattuggla

ChromaticaBoy
10 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I would be fine with:

Oct 25 - LG7 first single

Somewhere in December - Harlequin concert 

Late January - LG7 second single

Late February - LG7 album 

I completely agree, that would be great. Also, just this morning I was thinking she might be waiting to release the Harlequin concert movie in December. Those songs might get some traction around holidays and they would benefit from the concert movie.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1

I'm still here. :stalkga:

A bit tired of Gaga's bs, so not following much - there is nothing to follow anyway. 

Stream Harlequin and forget about Gaga. 

Edited by poeticprose
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, poeticprose said:

I'm still here. :stalkga:

A bit tired of Gaga's bs, so not following much - there is nothing to follow anyway. 

Stream Harlequin and forget about Gaga. 

omg she will have no fans left by the time she finally announces :air:

HelloHangoverz
4 hours ago, Hyperobject said:

I truly don’t see how they will promote the song if they release it so close to November… but whatever. :// 

BOBBY CAMPBELL YOU HAVE ONE (1) CHANCE

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1