Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, River said:

no i just don't see myself moderating gays in my 40s :messga:

i applaud you already for being this old, i mean young and talking care of toddlers :hug: 

I Am a Joke
  • YAAAS 1

1 minute ago, Hydrangea said:

River is so right, I hate the single already!! It should’ve been neon lights :udidnt:

there is no such thing as neon lights. 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1

Phoenix Rises
5 minutes ago, River said:

no

that person is an a##hole who did that, i hate those kind of people who start rumors. :samanthac:

spread love ,kindness & compassion đź‘ąđź–¤!!!!

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

River is so right, I hate the single already!! It should’ve been neon lights :udidnt:

when the lead drops and neon lights is the "old school Gaga banger" vogue was talking about :air:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • LMAO 5

scheisseJK
35 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This!
If not week, then it’s supposedly next week. So what’s the harm in announcing it now?
I think she’ll start teasing on Friday. Didn’t she start her Harlequin quotes on the Friday before the announcement?

Cause its always opposite from what we expect:icega:

i will be shocked if she start to tease 7 days before like with Harlequin

Hyperobject
20 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Reminder that "Bad Romance" came out early November 

it was 2009 lol

Edited by Hyperobject
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Reminder that "Bad Romance" came out early November 

It didn’t it leaked in demo form alongside Telephone and Alejandro in September, the album/single version came out in October and TFM came out in November.

Plus this was all back in 2009 when songs had to be bought either on iTunes, as digital downloads or as physical single CDs to chart anywhere. 

Streaming has made it next to impossible to release an album or single during the holiday season now

• Like 4

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It didn’t it leaked in demo form alongside Telephone and Alejandro in September, the album/single version came out in October and TFM came out in November.

Plus this was all back in 2009 when songs had to be bought either on iTunes, as digital downloads or as physical single CDs to chart anywhere. 

Streaming has made it next to impossible to release an album or single during the holiday season now

The rush of listening to Dont Call My Name on 2009 YouTube is what made me a monster 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So we have 15 days left of October, and only 9 days left till the last Friday of October. 

If she doesn't wanna announce the song yet can't she at least start posting cool images or cryptic teases on Insta again to build some hype and keep us monsters from spiralling pls. This silence is rly stressful considering how excited we are for this song and how long we've waited for it (and with how much Gaga has teased it and bigged it up in interviews). I don't get it.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

The rush of listening to Dont Call My Name on 2009 YouTube is what made me a monster 

I’m sure you’re from the same area I’m from (Newcastle or North East UK) but I remember back in the day we had a local station called Galaxy FM that used to play shortened versions of upcoming hit songs and they played the demo versions of BR and Alejandro (they called it Don’t Call My Name too). They even played the album version of DITD when it was due to become a single before they switched to Alejandro.

Also fun fact Galaxy FM got bought out in 2012 and went on to become Capital FM and then Capital as a nationwide brand, now one of the biggest UK radio stations.

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
15 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I’m sure you’re from the same area I’m from (Newcastle or North East UK) but I remember back in the day we had a local station called Galaxy FM that used to play shortened versions of upcoming hit songs and they played the demo versions of BR and Alejandro (they called it Don’t Call My Name too). They even played the album version of DITD when it was due to become a single before they switched to Alejandro.

Also fun fact Galaxy FM got bought out in 2012 and went on to become Capital FM and then Capital as a nationwide brand, now one of the biggest UK radio stations.

I'm in Gateshead near the Staithes :) but I didn't even know that lmao! love that! would love to hear a recording of it

PaulaMonster13

I'm gonna decide to believe some of you weren't around during ARTPOP era because you are making all of this Joker hate seem worse than it is. Trust me, it's fine, Gaga is fine and unbothered by all of this. Her music career is more than safe. The GP doesn't give a s* about her Insta comments being flooded by incels and bots. And she's currently the 4th most streamed artist on Spotify ahead of kicking off the LG7 era in one week.

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7